Can't book activities online

skierrob

Mouseketeer
Just hit our booking window for our fully paid Wish sailing on Nov 11 (we are platinum). At midnight exactly, it let us start booking activities. I choose an activity and then choose both of us in the stateroom and choose "check available Times" -- and it comes back with an error to book on board or try again later.

Also, Palo Brunch shows sold out 120 days in advance as well.

Has anyone experienced these issues and know a solution? If I wait until tomorrow most stuff will be sold out most likely!

Thanks,
Robert

Yes. That error means there is space available but not for your party size.

Example: I got the same message for Enchante. I called and there were tables for 4 and 6 available but none for a party of 2.

Concierge is double the size of the Wish and most things are getting booked prior to Castaway Member openings.

So many concierge cabins on the wish. This is going to be an ongoing issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter