Cannot go to DW :(

Originally posted by babyblues68
I like your style....that's what I'm talking about. Enjoying life....WITH FAMILY. So many time we put off and put off until it's too late. You never know what the next day brings. I agree in saving for the future, but life's too short not to enjoy ALL of it an especially with the ones we love.

Tammy

---------------------

Thanks, Tammy.. It's tough when you have to learn about things the "hard" way.. Look at all those poor souls we lost on September 11th.. :( Somehow we just assume that we have an endless supply of "tomorrows" and unfortunately that's not always the case..

I truly believe that if you want something BAD enough - and you stay focused on it - you can make at least "some" of your dreams come true.. (Can't make people "well" again, but you CAN make the most of whatever time you have - right?)

I think she can pull off this trip - and WITHOUT feeling deprived - but I'll have to wait and see if she responds to my offer of help..

What's that saying, "Fairytales can come true........."

I believe!!! ;)

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Sorry to hear that you vacation might not happen. A couple of other money saving tips that might help are:

1) when you note deposits and withdrawal/checks in your bank account, always round up to the nearest dollar or don't not change on deposits. Meaning if you write a check for $12.53 put it in the checkbook as $13.00, you will be surprised how quicky all that change adds up.

2) the other is never spend your change. Let all your change fall to the bottom of your wallet and take it out each night and put it in a jar. Once again, it adds up quickly.

Good luck on saving the money for your trip.

Oh, and I agree with those saying ditch the WW board. I always thought they were suppose to be a supportive group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter