Candy Cane Inn Shuttle Questions

lroger01

Touring the parks one Mickey bar at a time!
I'll be at Disneyland next June with my 73 year old parents. They get around just fine, but to lengthen their park time I don't want them walking any more than necessary. For that reason I booked our stay at the Candy Cane Inn. I know they will make good use of the shuttle but I'm not sure how it works and have some questions about it:

Is it on time?

At park opening/closing does it fill up? And if so, do those left behind have to wait 30 minutes for the next one?

The shuttle is free, but I heard there is a tip basket. How often and how much should we tip?

At both the hotel and at Disneyland, are there benches to sit on while waiting for the bus to leave or arrive?

That's it. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I'll be at Disneyland next June with my 73 year old parents. They get around just fine, but to lengthen their park time I don't want them walking any more than necessary. For that reason I booked our stay at the Candy Cane Inn. I know they will make good use of the shuttle but I'm not sure how it works and have some questions about it:

Is it on time?
Yes, very.

At park opening/closing does it fill up? And if so, do those left behind have to wait 30 minutes for the next one?
Last August I never saw it fill up. Everyone had a seat with room to spare.

The shuttle is free, but I heard there is a tip basket. How often and how much should we tip?
I left a few dollars a day in the tip basket. For a larger group I would leave more.

At both the hotel and at Disneyland, are there benches to sit on while waiting for the bus to leave or arrive?
Sort of. At the parks there are benches but usually not enough for everyone. With an elderly couple there may be some kind hearted souls who will give up their seat.

At CCI I think there are benches out in front of the hotel and I would use those. Or just hang close to your room until the bus shows up. It is usually a bit early.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter