Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

Can dining packages be changed or cancelled?
In the past, they could be canceled with full refund 48 hours prior to reservation. I don’t remember being able to modify/change. Would just cancel and rebook if availability.

Do you honestly need one? These restaurants are craptacular
In the past it was highly beneficial if not required. Its the one thing we would get a dining package for. With the lower capacity allotted to the dining packages, it will be interesting to see if it is any different.

In the past it was highly beneficial if not required. Its the one thing we would get a dining package for. With the lower capacity allotted to the dining packages, it will be interesting to see if it is any different.

awesome thanks! So I’m going to Epcot on the 15th a week before Christmas would you recommend one?

I honestly don't know if it is required this year given that they have a limited availability to select from which means that there will be fewer people getting them. If you are committed to going you can always get one, which would be the safest way to make sure you see the show. Assuming they have the same cancellation rules, you could always cancel if you change your mind. Either way, I think they start boking tomorrow. usually that would mean 6 or 7 AM but Disney has been weird lately and sometimes they start earlier, like 6:45 eastern. I would just start checking as soon as you can.

As for the particular restaurant it really just depends upon what you want and what show they offer as part of the package. They typically do 3 a day but again, I don't know if they will do that many this year or not. Perhaps someone else may have some more info.

Only one popping up is Garden Grill so I snagged that one. Do you know do you have to eat there or can you just eat the $10 fee and still have the reserved seating? We would prefer to eat at one of of our preferred locations in Epcot and Garden Grill is not one.

Only one popping up is Garden Grill so I snagged that one. Do you know do you have to eat there or can you just eat the $10 fee and still have the reserved seating? We would prefer to eat at one of of our preferred locations in Epcot and Garden Grill is not one.
You don't get your seating voucher until after you've paid for your meal at the restaurant.

Interesting. I thought reservations didn't open until 6 am et. I've not seen anything open yet....

Did they mention a show time?

I've been checking since 5 and nothing is loaded. Did you go through the CP link?

Wait, how?? I’ve been searching and it says unable to check.

Booked 1:35pm lunch at Garden Grill for 7pm show. The earlier lunch time I checked was for 5:15 show. Did this through app. Website not processing. It is showing in MDE, and it is for Candlelight Processional package. Good luck everyone!

What day is it for? I saw others saying yesterday that the harmonious packages for further out haven’t been popping up at 60 days.

I’m not getting anything on the app either. I’ll probably have to cross my fingers and hope it doesn’t sell out before I can call at 7. 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter