Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

This new Disney communication method of "announce vague something, go radio silent for weeks/months, then suddenly post ALL the detailed information the day/week before it goes live" is really starting to perturb me.

Waiting to see the narrators. I'll be there Xmas week, and if it's someone my GF & I would appreciate, I want to book the dining package to get a guaranteed spot one night.

Last edited:
This new Disney communication method of "announce vague something, go radio silent for weeks/months, then suddenly post ALL the detailed information the day/week before it goes live" is really starting to perturb me.

Waiting to see the narrators. I'll be there Xmas week, and if it's someone My GF & I would appreciate, I want to book the dining package to get a guaranteed spot one night.
I know. We're now excited to catch it (probably only view from outside) but still don't have a clue about times (just assuming past times for now) and speakers. I can only imagine the frustration if you actually want to attend and maybe catch a dining package.

From Disney Parks blog..

“This year’s celebrity narrators will include Chita Rivera, Jodi Benson, Alton Fitzgerald White, Lisa Ling, Steven Curtis Chapman, Blair Underwood and Pat Sajak with more names being added over the next few weeks. Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are also returning, and can be booked online beginning Oct. 26.”

Exciting to finally see some movement on this. No narrator for our dates announced yet, so still waiting. I have to think more restaurants will be added. It would be so unlike Disney to not grab all the money they could on this and sell as many packages as possible:)

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are returning and can be booked online beginning October 26, 2021.

Here’s a list of participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:

Adult (ages 10 and up) Child (ages 3 to 9)
Biergarten Restaurant
Germany Pavilion $62.00 $35.00
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas $74.00 $25.00
Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion $71.00 $46.00
Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion. $63.00. $25.00

Chita Rivera – November 29 through December 1
Jodi Benson – December 2 through December 4
Alton Fitzgerald White – December 5 through December 7
Lisa Ling – December 11 through December 13
Steven Curtis Chapman – December 23 through December 25
Blair Underwood – December 26 through December 28
Pat Sajak – December 29 through December 30

None of the restaurants are our favorites. So think we will just hang around and listen for a bit. We will have Blair Underwood or Pat Sajak.

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are returning and can be booked online beginning October 26, 2021.

Here’s a list of participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:

Adult (ages 10 and up) Child (ages 3 to 9)
Biergarten Restaurant
Germany Pavilion $62.00 $35.00
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas $74.00 $25.00
Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion $71.00 $46.00
Rose & Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion. $63.00. $25.00

Chita Rivera – November 29 through December 1
Jodi Benson – December 2 through December 4
Alton Fitzgerald White – December 5 through December 7
Lisa Ling – December 11 through December 13
Steven Curtis Chapman – December 23 through December 25
Blair Underwood – December 26 through December 28
Pat Sajak – December 29 through December 30

Now I have to figure out who I want to see, and where I want to eat, 11/29 - 12/7 are my dates.

No NPH?? 🥺
Not impressed with the dining options so I think we'll just try and find a seat. Jodi Benson will be there on our nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter