Candlelight Processional is back in 2021

I fear that not package this year. In the past , there is a certain day for the dining dept to book packages. Normally August , so it is past that time.
I think the restaurants are just not ready for such a big event yet.

I fear that not package this year. In the past , there is a certain day for the dining dept to book packages. Normally August , so it is past that time.
I think the restaurants are just not ready for such a big event yet.

I don't see Disney missing out on the money though. We haven't received any information regarding narrators, show times, etc yet. If we had that information and still no dining packages then maybe I would believe that they aren't going to do them. Disney doesn't care if they give very little notice for people to book.

the available reservations apparently sold out within 45 minutes of opening up. They are far more limited than previous years.

Keep checking . I couldn't get a reservation when they opened up, either. But I just kept clicking on the dining reservations tab as often as I could, and some Biergarten package reservations just opened up for 12/9, which is only day I can go, and I grabbed one. There are still a few available for that date, as of a second ago.

Keep checking . I couldn't get a reservation when they opened up, either. But I just kept clicking on the dining reservations tab as often as I could, and some Biergarten package reservations just opened up for 12/9, which is only day I can go, and I grabbed one. There are still a few available for that date, as of a second ago.
Yes managed to get Biergarten. It was my last choice but only one available.

Yes managed to get Biergarten. It was my last choice but only one available.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a dump of one or more of the other restaurants since I believe we've seen (3?) different drops of Biergarten now. I just got my first choice restaurant (R&C) since I figured someone probably dropped it for a newly released Biergarten.

Looks like good availability for Biergarten on Dec. 6 right now. We already have Garden Grill and will keep that - just wanted to let others know in case you still need a ressie that day.

Looks like good availability for Biergarten on Dec. 6 right now. We already have Garden Grill and will keep that - just wanted to let others know in case you still need a ressie that day.
Just canceled a Biergarten November 28 and got Garden Grill!!!😁. Also canceled Steskhouse for noon on the 3rd and Teppan Edo for 3:40
Some are popping up now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter