Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I still cannot decide where I want to make this reservation for! I think I've seriously considered every participating restaurant at one point or another. Ugh!

I only have three ADRs to make for this little trip. Narcoossee's is non-negotiable. It's happening for late supper on arrival day. Breakfast on departure day is most likely 1900 Park Fare, but possibly GF Cafe (heavily leaning 1900 PF though).

That leaves this dang CP package. It literally changes as my mood/appetite right NOW changes. If I'm in the mood for Mexican food, I start seriously considering San Angel Inn. Got an Italian itch? Hmmm...maybe Tutto Italia. But Chefs de France looks so pretty! And Biergarten's buffet looks pretty great, plus entertainment! But sitting with strangers is not high up on my list of things I want to do. What about good ol' Rose and Crown? Can't go wrong with fish n chips, right?

I think my problem is I've never eaten at any of these places, so I don't have a personal preference. I'm going entirely on reviews I've seen online.

I guess it'll depend on whatever kind of food I'm craving when I make the reservation! I just hope I have the same craving in December, LOL!

Sorry for the rant. Still following and waiting too.

I'm in, too - our first December trip, thus first CP! I can't wait until the narrators are announced.

Oh I hope Trattoria al Forno is one of the dining options. We want to get this instead of Akershus (which we already have just as an ADR). I'm also excited about the CP for the first time. We were there at the same time last year and had no idea what was going on. We saw all of these people lined up waiting to get in and then we were resting/snacking right where the choirs came out to get ready. We finally asked someone what was going on. Then we found a flier that listed the speakers and saw Steven Curtis Chapman was one. I'd love to see him.

We've never been around the holidays, and it's going to be a surprise for the kids! So excited!

I still cannot decide where I want to make this reservation for! I think I've seriously considered every participating restaurant at one point or another. Ugh!

I only have three ADRs to make for this little trip. Narcoossee's is non-negotiable. It's happening for late supper on arrival day. Breakfast on departure day is most likely 1900 Park Fare, but possibly GF Cafe (heavily leaning 1900 PF though).

That leaves this dang CP package. It literally changes as my mood/appetite right NOW changes. If I'm in the mood for Mexican food, I start seriously considering San Angel Inn. Got an Italian itch? Hmmm...maybe Tutto Italia. But Chefs de France looks so pretty! And Biergarten's buffet looks pretty great, plus entertainment! But sitting with strangers is not high up on my list of things I want to do. What about good ol' Rose and Crown? Can't go wrong with fish n chips, right?

I think my problem is I've never eaten at any of these places, so I don't have a personal preference. I'm going entirely on reviews I've seen online.

I guess it'll depend on whatever kind of food I'm craving when I make the reservation! I just hope I have the same craving in December, LOL!

Sorry for the rant. Still following and waiting too.

Have you looked at the prices from last year? Just wondering if pricing is a consideration at all.

Hi all, so we have our accommodations booked and as of today are 180 days out. We have Akershus on our short list but looks like it is not bookable or it literally got booked up in a matter of a few hours for Thursday Dec 14th.

We had no idea about the CP when setting up this trip. Is this going to keep us from being able to book a normal Akershus table meal? We just want the character setting, plus we are attending the Xmas party at MK that night so we dont want to burn 2 credits for what normally is a 1 credit meal.

Does anyone know if they will open up Akershus for normal TS dining? Or does this CP deal pretty much make everything a 2 credit TS deal for these days?

TIA

Hi all, so we have our accommodations booked and as of today are 180 days out. We have Akershus on our short list but looks like it is not bookable or it literally got booked up in a matter of a few hours for Thursday Dec 14th.

We had no idea about the CP when setting up this trip. Is this going to keep us from being able to book a normal Akershus table meal? We just want the character setting, plus we are attending the Xmas party at MK that night so we dont want to burn 2 credits for what normally is a 1 credit meal.

Does anyone know if they will open up Akershus for normal TS dining? Or does this CP deal pretty much make everything a 2 credit TS deal for these days?

TIA
They should definitely have regular TS reservations. I'm not looking for the CP, I just want Akershus for breakfast for my 3 year old! But they'll have regular availability as well I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter