Candlelight Processional - Can't Book But Started Showing Up

When do the CP and CP Dining packages go on sale???? Has the date been announced? My ADR date is Monday and I am curious when this opens up...
No information about any of that yet.
I wonder if it will only be bookable for 60 days out from the date you want? If that's true, then the earliest booking date will be September 27th.
Or treat them like a regular ADR, bookable from 60 days plus 10 for an on site stay?
Or just release everything at once?
I wish they'd just throw us a bone here and give us some or of information. Anything really.
I personally wish we could just buy tickets for guaranteed seating and not have to go to a restaurant to get one. Our only meal planned at Epcot this December is Le Cellier, which historically is not part of the package.

Yes my ADR day is tomorrow and wish we had more info as we always book a dinner package at Chefs. I figure to just book it anyway as a regular one and cancel if we have to. In the past you could not convert from a regular ADR to the CP package but maybe that changed.

Definitely waiting to hear what is going on with candlelight, especially if it might be harder to get a seat if things are socially distanced.

Hopefully it can be booked soon! The Dessert Parties & other fireworks dining packages can be booked starting 9/23 I hear. I’m so glad Candlelight is back!

Still waiting…. Getting anxious on this one. I’m guessing it must be hard to come up with a narrator schedule this year. They must have to have a backup available in case someone tests positive for COVID.

I really wish we’d hear something on this…

Still waiting…. Getting anxious on this one. I’m guessing it must be hard to come up with a narrator schedule this year. They must have to have a backup available in case someone tests positive for COVID.

I really wish we’d hear something on this…
It will be interesting if they go a celebrity route or legacy CMs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter