Cancelled booking still showing up?

jasonriv

Mouseketeer
I cancelled a cruise a couple weeks ago and rebooked as VGT. The old reservation is still showing up in the app and when I view my reservations on the website? Has anyone had this happen before? Is it just part of the big system glitches DCL has been having? I received the cancellation email and finally got the refund a few days ago. I’m just wondering if I should call them again or not worry about it. My Platinum booking window opens up next week and I don’t want to have any issues on the valid reservation.

Thanks,
Jason

The old reservation is still showing up in the app and when I view my reservations on the website? Has anyone had this happen before?
Reservations I completely cancelled at the end of May disappeared, but a re-booking we made last week is still showing up (the old reservation and the new reservation). I think it is probably a case of don't worry about it...but the wait times to call haven't been as long recently, so I would probably call for peace of mind!

Same here. I was told it would fall off the app as soon as the refund hit. But, that doesn’t seem to be your experience. I really don’t care if it stays on the app, I just don’t want it to affect my ability to book excursions next month.

Same here. I was told it would fall off the app as soon as the refund hit. But, that doesn’t seem to be your experience. I really don’t care if it stays on the app, I just don’t want it to affect my ability to book excursions next month.
That’s my only concern. I don’t want any issues booking Palo Brunch this coming Sunday!

My 3 cancelled cruises don’t show on my app or online, but still waiting on refunds. This is my third week now. Like others, we canceled 3 cruises and booked 3 *OGT cruises In their place. Btw I use a TA, so she canceled for me, they came off immediately.

Well, the refund hit yesterday and the cancelled cruise is still on the app. Guess it is another Disney IT glitch. When I go into my Costco travel account, the old cruise is showing as cancelled and only the rebook is showing as a current cruise.

Well, the refund hit yesterday and the cancelled cruise is still on the app. Guess it is another Disney IT glitch. When I go into my Costco travel account, the old cruise is showing as cancelled and only the rebook is showing as a current cruise.
yea for the refund Showing up. Did you log on to the dcl website instead of the app to check there too?

I cancelled mine over a month ago and rebook to upgrade room with my placeholders. The cost applied to the new cruises are correct. I even called to double-check the cancelation of the original.

It still shows my b2b cruisers with me going on 4 cruises. 😳

Last edited:
I cancelled mine over a month ago and rebook to upgrade room with my placeholders. The cost applied to the new cruises are correct. I even called to double-check thr cancelation of the original.

It still shows my b2b cruisers me going on 4 cruises. 😳
Yes, our cruise described above is still showing up with 4 rooms (same room twice for each).

Yes. It is annoying. I have 2 cruises booked and paid and 3 more that originally were holds placed more than a month ago that are still on app but had been cancelled. I really would like option to have these removed from the app but so far no luck.

I guess this system upgrade did more than cause long hold times. Wonder what was gained if anything at all.

Same problem! Cancelled a cruise through Costco, got my refund already and showing still on my Disney cruise account online and the app! Costco shows it cancelled and already refunded so hopefully it doesn’t cause any issues.

Same problem! Cancelled a cruise through Costco, got my refund already and showing still on my Disney cruise account online and the app! Costco shows it cancelled and already refunded so hopefully it doesn’t cause any issues.
at least you got your refund. I’m over 30 days waiting now. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter