Canadian Magic ~ June 10, 2012

I think it was on Tuesday at 12:30, but I'm not sure. If no one else responds before I get home tonight, I'll check the invitation and let you know.

Beth

Please check if you remember. They are usually held on sea days. I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't conflict with my Palo brunch ressies.
thanks

Please check if you remember. They are usually held on sea days. I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't conflict with my Palo brunch ressies.
thanks

It was on Tuesday at 4:00, we missed it as well. did not get back to the ship until 4:30. I wish it was on a sea day.

It was on Tuesday at 4:00, we missed it as well. did not get back to the ship until 4:30. I wish it was on a sea day.
Thanks. I guess having it on a port day, while still in port, is one way to keep attendance down.

This is what happened to us!, went passed the club as it was ending and got 2 drinks! ;) could have had Rice krispy treats big whoop.

A truly amazing sailing!! Cant wait til my next crusie - oh wait I am on Back to Back Crusies!

Hey guys from this cruise. Those of us on the east coast are planning a get together on August 11th. Looks like Long Branch NJ, which is about an hour out of NYC. Please swing by the f/b page if you'd like to join in on the festivities. We had such a blast getting to know some of you and missed getting to really meet some others. Come on out :)

:cheer2:We loved the cruise! This was the first time we participated in the fish extender and loved it. I can't believe the creativity and the time and effort that went into everything. Love all the gifts. I swear the kids loved the fish extender as much as they loved the cruise. They did enjoy delivering all the gifts also. Thank you all for making our cruise extra special. Jaime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!