Canada Vaccine Queue Calculator

There is an international consortium of nations called Covax that have joint in sponsoring testing, treatment and vaccines for under-developed countries. According to this press-release by our Ministry of Global Affairs, Canada has pledged almost $500 million towards this cause, which I don't imagine any of us begrudge. This is in addition to the actual doses we have purchased. Donation of excess doses is not mentioned. It is a bit of a mystery why we ordered so many. :confused:
https://www.canada.ca/en/global-aff...o-covid-19-tests-treatments-and-vaccines.html
My thought on the multiple orders is that they were hedging their bets and ordering a lot from several companies.

With the Omni calculator my predicted vaccination date moved from this summer, to anywhere between September 2021 and April 2022. So that’s fun. :rolleyes2
Understandable considering our current supply issues and the difficulties we are having. But maddening. I’m so sick of Covid.

With the Omni calculator my predicted vaccination date moved from this summer, to anywhere between September 2021 and April 2022. So that’s fun. :rolleyes2
Understandable considering our current supply issues and the difficulties we are having. But maddening. I’m so sick of Covid.
OMG...that's a huge shift the wrong way. But honestly, probably more realistic. So depressing.

Mine moved to the same dates. So discouraging and so disappointing in regards to the government’s rollout of the vaccine. More than another year of this.

This is for the first shot , so not know when the second one will come ....

It’s rather possible that kids won’t be vaccinated until the end of the year or even next year. Trials for those age 12-18 started only a few weeks ago.
It will be interesting with the kids because I read while a lot of parents will get the vaccines themselves they will not vaccinate their children (at least not yet) because of the unknown long term effects. It is consistent with what I’m hearing from many parents. My husband and I honestly don’t know yet, we hope that more information will become available on the child approved one soon. We plan on getting it but I’m kind of glad it’s not available to us yet. I think as they weeks and months go on we will know more about it.

It will be interesting with the kids because I read while a lot of parents will get the vaccines themselves they will not vaccinate their children (at least not yet) because of the unknown long term effects. It is consistent with what I’m hearing from many parents. My husband and I honestly don’t know yet, we hope that more information will become available on the child approved one soon. We plan on getting it but I’m kind of glad it’s not available to us yet. I think as they weeks and months go on we will know more about it.
I can see waiting for more studies to get the kids done, but I would hope that once it’s apparent that it’s safe and effective, people would go ahead and vaccinate their kids. We’ll see, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter