Can you walk from the Villas at GF to the TTC?

lile

Earning My Ears
I know the new Villas have been built on the side closer to the Poly. Not sure if this makes the walk quicker than the monorail if one wants to get to the TTC?

Just curious, nothing is written about a walk, so my guess is no.

Sure- you can walk from anywhere on the Grand Floridian grounds to the TTC- you just have to walk through the Polynesian resort. Unless it is raining when we are there during the food and wine fest I plan on walking to the TTC to get the monorail to Epcot- I know it will be faster and walking an extra 1-1.5 miles won't hurt me when I am heading out to taste food around the world.

We've walked from the Poly (usually Tokelau house) to the Grand Floridian a bunch of times -- no more than a 10 min walk at a slow pace. Since the GF DVC is between the GF and Poly, I'd guess the walk from GF Villas to TTC would be about the same or less. And it's a beautiful walk!

I would estimate 10-15 minutes from the DVC building at GF to the TTC and yes there is a path so you are able to do it.

I hope to stay at the VGF and I definitely plan on walking to the TTC to get to Epcot. I have walked between the Poly and GF many times and I love the path and scenery.

I believe that you can. I remember a walkway going from the GF to Poly and since the DVC is along the way, I don't see why you couldn't. Unless they removed the walkway to build the DVC :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter