Can you use a KTTW Card at WS Kiosks?

eelkmj01

DIS Veteran
We've never spent a lot of time at WS, but next week we are going to do a bit of a snack/drink tour at the kiosks. For example, if I want a Napolean or a Grand Marnier slushie in the France Pavilion kiosk, do I need cash or can I just charge it to my room with my KTTW card? TIA!

You can usually use the KTTW card. Occasionally the computer link might go down (more often than in, say, a shop).

Haven't bought anything in France, but I've used the KTTW to charge in Italy for gelato, and in China at the bao bing cart a couple times. (BTW, the plum wine green tea bao bing is excellent--my husband is still talking about it, and I don't think he remembers anything else he had!)

You can usually use the KTTW card. Occasionally the computer link might go down (more often than in, say, a shop).

Thanks for the clarification! It's never happened to me (and I have been to WDW 20+ times and always spend a lot of time in World Showcase), but I guess it is possible.

We were not able to use KTTW or a credit card at the funnel cake stand in the United States - but we did find an ATM right around the corner.

We were not able to use KTTW or a credit card at the funnel cake stand in the United States - but we did find an ATM right around the corner.

Heed this well! If you have an 8yo boy you have been bribing since Mexico to make it around WS after a full day in the Park, woe betide you who has no cash at the Funnel Cake Stand!! :sad2: It was not pretty! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter