Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!

They just seem a bit fuzzy,

Do they look different to you? Maybe they got compressed in my e-mail over?

Yes they did! They must have been compressed like you said. I copied the ones you posted and switched them and now they look better eh? :woohoo:

Victoria!!! I'm confused!!!!!! :rotfl:

Do you have two PTRs going for the same trip??? I subscribed to your PTR for the October trip, but it's not this one?? :confused3

Last weekend we went shopping and I bought a new bag for my Carry on luggage!

It's a hard, suitcasey kinda one, and I love it as it's the perfect size for my little laptop/netbook and because it's PINK!

Here it is:

NewBag.jpg

Also, an added bonus is that it's exactly Cat sized:

n821450083_6448849_5207293.jpg

Why she has to get into every open bag, I don't know. But it sure is funny!!

Victoria!!! I'm confused!!!!!! :rotfl:

Do you have two PTRs going for the same trip??? I subscribed to your PTR for the October trip, but it's not this one?? :confused3
Haha, yes I do sorry! I have one on the UK board, and one over here!

You might wanna subscirbe to this one instead?

It's becuase the UKers don;t read the TRs over here, and all of you guys don;t read the UK TRs....

A cruel world.

But I looooove all TRs so I wanted all the people who's TRs I read to read mine, which meant double posting I'm afraid!

Ooh i love the little case, where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking.
The acer netbook is cute too :)

Oooooh, I loooove the Mirage!! We stayed at TI last trip which is right next door, and we LOVED both of them! We always say we want to stay at Mirage next, but we feel bad as we should explore more of the strip! You will LOVE it though.

I think it's the best part of the strip to be on too, right by the mall and the Venetian, and not too far from the Bellagio.

Lovely!

And there's a California Pizza Kitchen in the Mirage, which is a place I really miss! There and Coffee Bean, neither of which they have in FL. :(

If you go to Coffee Bean get a Vanilla Ice Blended with Soy Milk and whipped cream for me!

I looked at the TI too, but liked the look of the new Mirage rooms and the pool area plus we got a great rate so thought i'd go for there, plus like you mentioned it seems to be in a great spot on the strip :)

Ooh i love the little case, where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking.
The acer netbook is cute too :)
It's from Bags Etc. Which I think there is pretty much one in every shopping centre in the UK! I love it!

My netbook is great, and I got it when they were new and on offer, they are double the cost now so I'm really glad I bought it when I did!!

Today I've been working on a personalised kind of timetable thingy to take away with me, this is it so far:

W1.jpg

Obviously I'll be able to do way more on it once park hours are out, and I have no clue why I left a column before the first day, but it's getting there....

I'm also very tempted to get this bag:

ba431-ANP-sm2.jpg

ba431-ANP-sm1.jpg

It looks a perfect size, and even has a little credit card size pocket at the front for my KTTW. :)

Congrats on the engagement, we will be in WDW around the same time. I love the bag!! It was so cute that the cat had to check it out.

You are so creative, I love the siggy buttons you have been making for people they are great :thumbsup2.

Congrats on the engagement, we will be in WDW around the same time. I love the bag!! It was so cute that the cat had to check it out.

You are so creative, I love the siggy buttons you have been making for people they are great :thumbsup2.
Hee, there's so many things to say "thank you" about in your post!!

PM me if you'd like some buttons too! :)

i LOVE that bag...where is it from?! it looks like roxy..I'm trying to decide if I will even bring a bag into the parks.:)

i LOVE that bag...where is it from?! it looks like roxy..I'm trying to decide if I will even bring a bag into the parks.:)
Yeah, its roxy, I've seen it on a few UK websites so should be easy to find, it's called the "Roxy Fit It" bag, if you want to search! :)

Thank you! I don't know if I'm having second thoughts about it...do u think it'll fit sunscreen in it ok?

What else are you planning on putting in there? I think sunscreen will fit fine. You don't have to get a huge bottle of it. They come in smaller tubes, too. Or, you could buy a big bottle of it, but pour some each day into a travel-size container that will fit in the bag without taking up too much space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter