Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!

Oooh yes. :) I got my Disney post last Saturday. :teeth:

It was very exciting!!

I printed out all of my paperwork needed and have it in a folder now, ready for take off.

In it so far I have:

My travelodge confirmation for our night at the airport
Flight confirmation (but this will be replace by e-tickets after I do online check in)
Magical Express Confirmation
AKL check in papers
MNSSHP will call receipt
Garden Grocer order receipt
Universal ticket confirmation/Mears shuttle confirmation
Travel Insurance certificate

I think that's about everything right now.

Good call on getting all the documents together. I've started to, but I need to get my act together and do them all!

Eeeeeeee - SDD today!!

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Although my ticker has gotten stuck on 12 days. :(

Eeeeeeeeeee.

Only 2 more sleeps in our own bed!!

We pretty much did all of our packing yesterday, and now we just have 3 days of work to endure until we leave for the airport hotel Wednesday night.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Last night I had the realisation that I hadn't filled in nearly enough information in my planning book. And that I won't get the time between now and then to sit with my computer and copy it all down.

But then I had the most awesome idea! I have saved all the relevant Tour Guide Mike pages for our trip, as Webpages that are viewable offline, so I can open them up on the plane and copy it all down into my planner. :) It'll pass the time on the flight and help our trip!

I"m so very, very excited for you!! Only 2 more sleeps and 3 short (well, ok, maybe long!) days of work! Hooray! It'll be here before you know it!

Have a wonderful trip; and I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it when you return.

The wait is finally over! Have a Magicial Amazing time in wdw... I'm sure all your planning will pay off :goodvibes

Can't wait to read the TR when you return!

Emma princess: x x

Have a safe flight...fun eating at Taco Bell :laughing: and hopefully we will run into you at some point along the way! :goodvibes

5 very long sleeps for me until I leave Sunday....Thank you Advil PM!!

Tracy

Thanks guys :)

Tracy - if you see me come say hi!!!! I will have my LGMHs :)

I don't know how I'm going to cope at work tomorrow, or how I'm going to sleep at the airport hotel tomorrow night!

I will be DISing!

Well, I guess this signals the end of my PTR!

We are in the travelodge in Heathrow Terminal 5. Hope I sleep well tonight so it's Disney day soon!

Thank you all for reading, and as soon as I have a link to my TR I will post it here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter