Can you swap a beverage for something else?

mcdox

Earning My Ears
If you get one of the refillable mugs with the DDP, can you substitute something for the beverage with the quick-service meal since you'll already have a beverage with your refillable mug?

If you get one of the refillable mugs with the DDP, can you substitute something for the beverage with the quick-service meal since you'll already have a beverage with your refillable mug?

Refillable mug is only good at the resort at which you are staying, so I am thinking that you are referring to quick-service there. I was able to get a bottled water instead of a fountain drink.

You can only refill your mug at your resort so many people get a bottle of water with their resort meal and take it to the park.

As the previous posters said, most people using the DDPs at their resort CS restaurant, just get a bottle of water to drink later and then fill their mugs from the beverage station. As long as it's wet and nonalcoholic you can probably get it. They won't let you sub something like a snack or extra dessert for it though, if that's what you're asking. It would have to be another drink. We've gotten juice that we then took back to the room to have for the next morning.

We typically have gotten juice for the next morning or bottled water for the parks though we have gotten things like Poweraid or energy drink for the parks. Basically, get something that you'll want at a later time anyway.

We too have gotten any bottled beverage at our resort. Juices are great in the a.m. Or a bottled water for the parks.

Milk for the kids to have in the room. or to use with cereal for breakfast; we have it in our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!