Can you request a BCV view?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
First of all I realize that a request for a specific view cannot be guaranteed...that being said... I have requested the Epcot view in the past and have never had a problem getting one. Well I just called to request the Epcot view on an existing June reservation and the CM told me that you cannot request an Epcot view anymore. Has this happened to anyone else recently.

I think that once they built the big "Soarin'" building, they discontinued requests for an Epcot view. I don't know if people have been able to request the pool view. And all I know about the woods view is that whenever I try to request it, MS tells me there's no such view. I even tried "overlooking trees" once but they caught on and refused to take that request. I'd love to hear if other people have been successful with view requests at BCV.

Maybe I'll try calling back tomorrow. We just stayed at BCV in January and requested Epcot view without any problem. Sometimes things vary depending on the CM you talk to.

Check out this site: http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/ There are maps & if you click on the room # you can see the view from the Balcony. You can request a range of room #'s. It worked for us... I liked the ones that ended in "20". We stayed in 1br #320 in December & had a great view of EPCOT Fireworks. We liked being close to elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter