Can you help with pressed pennies?

Cassondra Cohen

Earning My Ears
The last two times we were in Port Canaveral the pressed penny machine with the Fantasy and Dream was out of order. Would anyone be willing to get me 2 of both of those (so 4 total)? I will obviously be more than happy to send money to cover the cost of the pennies and shipping. We have 2 more cruises booked but neither are out of Port Canaveral. Thank you in advance.

The last two times we were in Port Canaveral the pressed penny machine with the Fantasy and Dream was out of order. Would anyone be willing to get me 2 of both of those (so 4 total)? I will obviously be more than happy to send money to cover the cost of the pennies and shipping. We have 2 more cruises booked but neither are out of Port Canaveral. Thank you in advance.
When we were there last each penny machine had 3 different patterns.412876

There are 6 different images.
.51 each.
Bring pennies. There is a machine to change dollars to quarters but no where to get pennies
Only!! Available at Port Canaveral Terminal
E73E0DB1-EB25-40E3-9C1D-B3287226DA43.jpeg3127B4C1-7E28-4451-98A8-A7396017C756.jpeg

Last edited:

PM me

Do they have pressed pennies at any of the other departure ports or on any of the ships? We are going on an Alaskan cruise this summer...

Do they have pressed pennies at any of the other departure ports or on any of the ships? We are going on an Alaskan cruise this summer...
The only ones I know about are the ones in the terminal at Port Canaveral. None onboard the ships. Whether such things are available in foreign ports - who knows? That would be up to the port. I'd hazard a guess that the US ports in Alaska MIGHT have them, but you'd have to look for them.

The only ones I know about are the ones in the terminal at Port Canaveral. None onboard the ships. Whether such things are available in foreign ports - who knows? That would be up to the port. I'd hazard a guess that the US ports in Alaska MIGHT have them, but you'd have to look for them.
There are lots of them in the Alaskan ports.

in the beginning they were on the ships .. but broke often so moved to the PC terminal. Since in other ports the terminals are not exclusive to Disney, I doubt you'd ever find them ..... DCL I mean. You can find port specific ones in many places but not DCL IME

got this via a silent action on board . . . .

everything is for sale ... make me an offer!

Kids collected these for years ... but they are 30+ now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!