Can we start a character meal thread?

Yes there are characters at brunch but it's only Friday/ Saturday and Sunday.

We have Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast at Storyteller’s Cafe booked for a Thursday. Maybe it’s because it’s summer season now that it’s not limited to the weekend?

To your question about park day/no park day.

We are currently planning storytellers for our last day, which is not a park day. Our flight leaves around 4pm so it's how we plan to end the trip with breakfast there.

It would totally work on a DCA day. Especially if you could do the brunch. Rope drop, hit the rides and then use the Grand California entrance to go have a good sit down fun chracter meal to recharge!
So want to confirm —we can use the GCH entrance to go to our Storyteller’s brunch on our DCA day even though we are not staying at DLR (staying at the Element)? What about when we return to the park?

I hope it is happening on the weekdays (and stays that way through August) so we can do the brunch on our trip (totally prefer the brunch menu). I saw another thread someone commented it is everyday now...but things just sort of change here and there without much notice.

I went the last Tuesday in May to Storyteller's with an 11:45 reservation and it was brunch for us. We were able to order off the a la carte brunch menu. The crab cake and the beignets were both delicious!

On the calendar where?

App?
On the app if you click on the "brunch" button it will automatically give you options for times during brunch. That button won't be there if it isn't an option. For example that same button only shows up for Lamplight Lounge from Friday-Sunday reservations.

We just did Storytellers brunch today (tues) and there were characters. Saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Chip or Dale (not sure which). We went at 11:20. Characters were hugging, signing autographs. Looked totally precovid behavior.

Attachments

• IMG_20220614_112312.jpg
    IMG_20220614_112312.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220614_111924.jpg
    IMG_20220614_111924.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220614_112556.jpg
    IMG_20220614_112556.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
Great reporting on story tellers! This is why we have these boards! I would welcome brunch vs breakfast too.. it's going to be our last day activity before getting to our flight.

Great reporting on story tellers! This is why we have these boards! I would welcome brunch vs breakfast too.. it's going to be our last day activity before getting to our flight.
Us too! We have an evening flight abs no park tickets, so I booked Storytellers for 11:15. Drop our stuff at bell services then enjoy the restaurant and characters for a bit. We did the same at Topolino's in WDW and it was a great relaxing end to our trip.
Chip has a nose like a chocolate chip. That’s how you can remember.
I was just going to post the same. Ok never forget a cast member teaching me that years ago.

We went to Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast at Storyteller’s Cafe this past Thursday with a 10:45 reservation. From opening until 10:59am they were utilizing the breakfast menu, but at 11:00am, it switched over to the brunch menu with many more “Served” options. The buffet part remained the same. So brunch is definitely available on weekdays.

We went to Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast at Storyteller’s Cafe this past Thursday with a 10:45 reservation. From opening until 10:59am they were utilizing the breakfast menu, but at 11:00am, it switched over to the brunch menu with many more “Served” options. The buffet part remained the same. So brunch is definitely available on weekdays.
Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter