Can we pull this off again?

Congrats on the Grandbaby, so cute!

I didn't realize how close we are, or didn't remember, I'm in the Albany area. Nemo was a dud here, maybe 7-8 inches.

Score on the flights, where do you fly out of? Albany or Hartford? My flights were like $150 something each way. I had points to cover it, but $95 is amazing!

yeah Nemo was about 16-18 inches here.. I'm about 45 min se of Albany.. I'm flying from hartford..its always cheaper than Albany..

Congrats on your grandson! He's soo adorable! Bet you can't wait until his first Disney trip!

Congrats on the Grandbaby, so cute!

I didn't realize how close we are, or didn't remember, I'm in the Albany area. Nemo was a dud here, maybe 7-8 inches.

Score on the flights, where do you fly out of? Albany or Hartford? My flights were like $150 something each way. I had points to cover it, but $95 is amazing!

Hi neighbor! I too, am in the Albany area!

I was looking at flights today, and remembered the awesome deal you got! Did you get the awesome deals because it was the day they were released or because of a special they were offering then?

I was looking at flights today, and remembered the awesome deal you got! Did you get the awesome deals because it was the day they were released or because of a special they were offering then?

I think its because of release day.. They have both already gone up in price..

Ok while my kids are at open gym and I'm just hanging I made our plans!
Sept 12- arrive via ME around 12noon. Total pool chill day

Sept 13- check out n check back in then head to MK. HDDR at 5or6:15

Sept 14- HS and lunch at Sci Fi. Potential to hop elsewhere later

Sept 15 - Epcot with lunch at San Angel Inn

Sept 16- Animal Kingdom with dinner at Boma

Sept 17- Ohana breakfast then resort /wp/dd depending then if weather good Mnsshp

Sept 18- water park day or DQ weather dependent. Dinner at Cape May

Sept 19 - Epcot and dinner at Garden Grill

Sept 20 - MK and dinner at Be Our Guest

Sept 21-HS then dinner at Whispering Canyon

Sept 22 - Epcot then Dinner at 1900 Park Fare and maybe some late night MK time

Sept 23- water park/Disney quest day dinner at T-Rex

Sept 24- AK then MK with dinner at Chef Mickeys

Sept 25- Water Park /Disney quest and no planned meal.

Sept 26- last park day. MK with lunch at Liberty Tree.

Sept 27- fly home

Any of the water park days except mnsshp can be swapped around if ADRS are an issue

Your plan is looking awesome...you have some great places in there. Glad to see Garden Grill made the cut. We love it there! Some people don't like it because the food is "too normal" but thats what I like...I'm not fancy! We've always had good food and service and the characters are awesome!

Your plan is looking awesome...you have some great places in there. Glad to see Garden Grill made the cut. We love it there! Some people don't like it because the food is "too normal" but thats what I like...I'm not fancy! We've always had good food and service and the characters are awesome!

LOVE GG.. went there for the first time in Sept 2012 and its for certain one of our faves!

Ok here's what I have planned..just need to decide on time frames for some of the ADR's..this is 95% chance of what will actually happen when I call WDW...lol

9/12 fly in..chill

9/13 MK with Hoop Dee Doo at 6:15

9/14 Hollywood Studios with Sci Fi for Lunch

9/15 Epcot with lunch at San Angel Inn

9/16 Animal Kingdom with early dinner at Boma

9/17 breakfast at Kona then maybe water park for a few hours then MNSSHP

9/18 water park day..no sit down meal

9/19 Epcot with early dinner at Garden Grill

9/20 Magic Kingdom with Lunch at Liberty Tree

9/21 Hollywood Studios then Spirit of Aloha (8:15 show)

9/22 Epcot no sit down meal

9/23 Water Park( or DQ) day then Cape May for dinner

9/24 Animal Kingdom and dinner at Chef Mickeys ( and probably some MK time)

9/25 Water Park ( or DQ) day with dinner at 1900 Park fare

9/26 last park day so Magic Kingdom with dinner at BOG ( maybe)

9/27 ME picks us up around 6:45am and we head home! Still hoping the fare for the later non stop goes down..if it does then we will leave about 2:30 PM

Called first thing this morning and I have the first 10 days of meals all set.. I still have 3 more days to make ressies for..so I will be calling again tomorrow and the next day and the next,..lol

Just called and made 2 more ADR's ( for days I couldn't yet on Sunday) and I got the exact same CM as I did Sunday.. what are the chances? lol.. I got exactly what I wanted time wise for Chef Mickeys and 1900 Park Fare.. seems like the no free dining has DEF freed up ADR's..

Well we are now 172 days out from the trip...is it here yet? Really could use it right NOW!

Anyway..all ADR's are made.. and of course I have been fiddling around with the times of the dates I can access online.

Starting to plan to flying thing.. first time since 2000... 3 smaller kids.. should be interesting..lol

Joining in! We will have some overlapping days, but we are staying WL and are going with a number of people!

I'm jealous of your 'just the family' trip!

How is the grandbaby?

Joining in! We will have some overlapping days, but we are staying WL and are going with a number of people!

I'm jealous of your 'just the family' trip!

How is the grandbaby?

nice.. WL is gorgeous! I can not wait for the just us trip..grandbaby is great..getting big!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter