Can we pull this off again?

I just logged into MDE and I have TWO sets of Magic Bands coming. Yesterday only one set was showing for our RO ressie..today a 2nd set for our package stay was. I customized those and now I wait!

I just logged into MDE and I have TWO sets of Magic Bands coming. Yesterday only one set was showing for our RO ressie..today a 2nd set for our package stay was. I customized those and now I wait!

I wonder if they will actually send you two sets or just combine them together as you are supposed to be able to use them multiple times over eventually.

Yesterday we got the letter ( via UPS) to test magic bands.. of course we got those last week so yeah..thanks for the invite... today we got the "you may not have a fridge letter"... 2 days of Disney Mail...I'll take it!!

16 days and we are there!

Been talking to myself here for awhile..oh well... we are 7 days out.. with no one reading this I am thinking I am skipping a trip report...

But anyway.. in exactly 7 days we will be , God willing , in the air and on our way!

I love your TRIP REPORTS! I have been following along, but just been really busy! I have a client who is leaving in about a week for her trip, and I am getting sooo excited for her as well! :dance3:

Wow 2 sets of Magic Bands. Since they can be used more than once I wonder why they would send 2.

We just got back and we really enjoyed the bands and FP+. It worked well for us. I like it much Better than having to run to each ride for FP. Walking into DHS at 5pm and straight onto TSMM is priceless!!!

My friends are heading down next week too, no bands for them though.

Have a great trip!

Wow 2 sets of Magic Bands. Since they can be used more than once I wonder why they would send 2.

We just got back and we really enjoyed the bands and FP+. It worked well for us. I like it much Better than having to run to each ride for FP. Walking into DHS at 5pm and straight onto TSMM is priceless!!!

My friends are heading down next week too, no bands for them though.

Have a great trip!

seems anyone with 2 ressies is getting 2 sets..system doesnt see it as a split ressie just as 2 different reservations.. but that said I know what Ive read either one will work..lol

We are a homeschooling family too. So nice to see another one on here! We will be checking into POR on Saturday as well. Have a wonderful vacation!

Following! Can't wait to see all of your photos!

Me too! Will follow you on Instagram. It was the quick easy way to update on our trip too, and automatically go to Facebook for family and friends.

My friends are leaving tonight for their 10 day trip from Albany, their flight has been delayed, we're having wicked lightening storms here right now. They are finally on the plane now an hour late, keeping my fingers crossed they take off, the coast looks clear all the way down if they can just get in the air.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it! We are leaving Saturday to head down! I'm going to follow along on instagram too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter