Can someone take a picture of the new Palo menu?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
I read on another forum that there have been modifications to the menu

Thanks but what I was told was that the menu changed only a week or two ago

I read it in a trip report on another site
Maybe the menu was new to them? The menu was changed a couple of years ago. I don't know of a recent change. That's not to say there hasn't been one, I just haven't heard about one until your post.

In the report are they referring to Brunch or Dinner menu "potentially" being new?

I was on a July Fantasy cruise and our Palo server mentioned that a new menu for "dinner" was just about ready to make it's debut! Yes, I would be interested in seeing a menu if it's out!!

I just saw on Scott's Blog there is a new dinner menu at Palo (or at least a few new options).
It doesn't say which ship the cruiser was on, but the scallops look delish, looks like they may be on a bed of risotto.
There are also gnocchi's, that look really good.
She said it was August 5th sailing.
Anyone have a pic of the new menu?

I had never considered Palo dinner. But if there are scallops and gnocchi I might have to!

I don't know if they have changed them, but every time I've done dinner since 2013 there have been scallops and gnocchi (not together) on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter