Can someone take a picture of the new Palo menu?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
I read on another forum that there have been modifications to the menu

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
Thanks but what I was told was that the menu changed only a week or two ago

• tankin

Mouseketeer
    Here's a link from a report that's less than a week old... looks the same to me

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    I read it in a trip report on another site
    Maybe the menu was new to them? The menu was changed a couple of years ago. I don't know of a recent change. That's not to say there hasn't been one, I just haven't heard about one until your post.

• disneyfaninaz

It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!
    Here's the Palo menu from the Wonder 3 weeks ago. Don't think its a new one though.

yowcruiser

Earning My Ears
    In the report are they referring to Brunch or Dinner menu "potentially" being new?

Toulou

Earning My Ears
    I was on a July Fantasy cruise and our Palo server mentioned that a new menu for "dinner" was just about ready to make it's debut! Yes, I would be interested in seeing a menu if it's out!!

• lorimay

Celebrating 32 Ears
    I just saw on Scott's Blog there is a new dinner menu at Palo (or at least a few new options).
    It doesn't say which ship the cruiser was on, but the scallops look delish, looks like they may be on a bed of risotto.
    There are also gnocchi's, that look really good.
    She said it was August 5th sailing.
    Anyone have a pic of the new menu?

Dug720

DIS Veteran
    I had never considered Palo dinner. But if there are scallops and gnocchi I might have to!
    I don't know if they have changed them, but every time I've done dinner since 2013 there have been scallops and gnocchi (not together) on the menu.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES