Can someone explain to me pins and

lagal

lagal

Hello...I am new to all this...

Can someone explain to me how you get a pin, I see folks saying "OH I got a pin today"...what is it, what can you do with it...

thanks in advance

I dont know if anyone really knows how you get pins.I can tell you that I have a Disney VISA and signed up on the disney website. The pins are specials that you can use. I got one for free dining in Dec. Hope that helps!

PINs are a code that Disney emails or postcard mails out to target areas. They often have a deal that is not offered to the general public or any other target group (like VISA holders, AP holders, etc). There is a 16 digit number that is tied to the name/email/physical address on the card. These codes are non-transferable. No one knows exactly how Disney decides who to send them to, but most people believe that if you sign up to get the free trip planning DVD or sign up on the website & check the 'send me emails' then you might have a shot at one.

I get PINs on a semi-regular basis. I have always gotten them via snail mail, because about 10 yrs ago I asked for a planning VHS tape. I didn't actually take my first trip until this past March, but they certainly have tempted me to come with numerous postcards over the years (I just never had the cash to make the trip!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter