• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can i unpack all our suitcases

leslielightfoot

Mouseketeer
imagine a lot of clothing in 4 suitcases...
is there going to be dresser drawers and lots of closet space (or enough?) for 4 (2 small children, 2 adults, 11 day vacations - a few days at WDW = TONS of wrinkly clothing).
when we get to our cabin (cat11) - can we unpack all 4 suitcases?
is there an ironing board and iron for our very wrinkled formal wear, etc?

thanks.
leslie

We had 4 suitcases between us and we unpacked all our clothing and hung up most of our clothes. There isn't an iron in your stateroom, but there is a laundry that has an iron for you to straighten out your wrinkled clothing. Also you might consider packing a bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release, that stuff works wonders.

It may be tight but you should be able to do it. Then if you can put one suitcase inside the other and try to fit them under the bed. We have been able to do this with all but the largest. Those we sitck in the back of the closet. You may need to left the edge of the bed to be able to slide them under. I believe you have about six drawers of different sizes.

Do have a good cruise and don't sweat the wrinkles. You will not be alone. There is an ironing board and iron in the laundry room but it can get dirty. I would recommend keeping a clean towel between the iron and your clothes. I roll my formal when I pack it and then hang it in the closet. Have not needed to iron it yet. Hope this helps

I think you would have enough. I do recommend bringing extra hangers - we had PLENTY of hangers for 2 adults and 1 child, and probably didn't need to bring more for the adults, but were very glad we brought along some smaller sized hangers to fit dd's clothes - the regular ones onboard were too large. There are a lot of drawers too - just use wisely and you should be good to go. I also second the idea of Downy Wrinkle Release - it worked wonders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter