Can I still get my Loews First...

Spaceman Spiff

one by one, cleaning the universal boards of riff-
member stuff with a Entertainment Card rate?

jurassic_trex_eats.jpg

Loews told me no, so I am not planning on getting the upgrade ( I have a pool view room) but kids really wanted the cookies after reading how great everybody here thought they were. Oh well, I am sure the pool will keep their minds off food.
But I will ask when we check in and if we do, that would be a wonderful surprise.

Barb

I went to HRH last weekend on the entertainment rate. The woman at 1-800-loews-11 told me that I could not use my Loew's first privileges with the entertainment rate. However, I called the hotel directly, and told them I had signed up for Loew's First, and asked if they could add it to my reservation. They took my membership number. At check-in, I reminded them that I was a Loew's first member, and they said, that yes, it was notated on my reservation, however my room was not ready (at 3:30 pm mind you), so they told me to come back in an hour. When I did, I went to a different clerk, who changed my original room to one that was ready. I also reminded her that I was a Loew's First member, and she asked what I wanted for my free thing (cookies, wine, etc.) I told her it should be on my profile, but she replied it only indicated my member number, not my choices. Regardless, my wine was brought up to the room about 20 minutes after I went up. I didn't expect an upgrade since the hotel was booked to capacity. Moral of the story: No, you are not supposed to get the privileges of the Loew's First card with the entertainment rate, but the clerks at the HRH may be too new to know yet, so if you ask, you may get your cookies etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest