can I pay for DDP with Disney gift cards?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I am considering using DDP table service for our 4 night trip in March. I'm DVC so I can still book it. When I call and order, can I use Disney gift cards? I can buy them at Target for 5% off.
Daisyx3

I use disney vacation account so I can add all the gift cards online - then I just use the 1 DVA gift card number when I call DVC Member Services to pay for the dining plan. It's easier than trying to use multiple gift cards over the phone.

I use disney vacation account so I can add all the gift cards online - then I just use the 1 DVA gift card number when I call DVC Member Services to pay for the dining plan. It's easier than trying to use multiple gift cards over the phone.
you can also consolidate gift cards at disneygiftcard.com

Or you can charge any dining back to your room and pay off your room charge with gift cards.

Thanks! We have decided that the dining plan is not for us, since there are only two of us and I usually drink water. This way we can perhaps split meals. Gift cards are usually the way we go with paying off room charges...and I also have a $200 card from using my Disney Visa. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter