Can I come back?

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
I have been a bad bad person. I haven't been to WISH in over 2 months.

Lets just say I lost site of my goals and went back to old habits. I found it hard to stay on track. I had all of these things that I was going to do when I lost weight, but for one reason or another, I couldn't make any of them happen and then I got lazy.

I blame our cruise. I went nuts with the food and have been finding it hard to get back on track (since September). I have only gained one pound back but by looking in the mirror, I can tell I have gained some inches. And I went from working out 5 days a week, to maybe 10 times a month. And my body is feeling it.

So, what I have learned is that I need to set realistic goals that I can actually do when I hit my target, and I need to stay away from high carb foods.

Today is my first day lowcarbing it. I did good except I had some peanuts to munch on. But they are better then chips right? Baby steps, baby steps.

Thanks for listening.

WELCOME BACK GINGER:hug:
WOW - you have learned a valuable lesson - One day at a time!

I used to have a goal wgt and a date yes a date when I would be that weight:crazy: I realized I was setting myself up to fail and I wasn't giving myself any credit for my daily goals(exercise, stayed on plan etc)

Now I realize I am going to be lowcarbing for life and exercising daily(if possible) and eventually I will reach my goals

I also found anytime I have avoided this board I have not done as well.

So again I say WELCOME BACK! Glad you are here!

Sue

PS

Look on the bright side you only gained 1lb and perhaps a few inches - Now that your back I know you will lose those and more!

Sue

Hi Ginger!

It seems like a lot of us are in that same boat. Glad you came back and are looking forward to renewed resolve and success! 10 times/month for exercise is still pretty good. It won't be that difficult to throw an extra day/week in there and you'll be right back on track!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Welcome back, Ginger! It's always nice to see people come back. I just came back about 4 months ago myself.

Realizing that things are getting out of hand and coming back for support and accountability is the biggest step you can take I think. I wish you all the best in reaching your goals and know that we are all behind you 100%! :teeth:

BTW, peanuts aren't bad on low-carb, just don't eat too many. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter