• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Anyone purchase an Anual Pass?

albertro

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I will be visiting IOA/USF the week of 4/21 and I want to know if there is any restriction about purchasing an anual pass. Or I can just get there and purchase one. (I will go for the one with no restrictions, but want to know how does it work.) If is like going in and purchase the pass; Can I get in IOA/USF the same day every day of my stay?

Thanks in advance,

albertro
:bounce:

Its pretty easy getting the annual pass. I got mine over the internet. They send you a ticket to get into either park, it says 2 park annual pas on it. Then once your in go to vacation services to fill out a form and have you picture taken for your pass. Once you have your pass you can go from park to park as many times as you want each day for a whole year.

There is a post further on down the board about a special $99 Fan Club annual pass which has no blackout dates and includes parking. Unfortunately I don't know how to link to it but it is an AWESOME deal. I already had tickets, but I couldn't pass this up so I ordered four for my family. There are some restrictions so be sure to read the info thoroughly before you buy.

Unless it's a special deal (like the AAA or Fan Club special AP deal), then pretty much anyone can buy an AP. If you got the money, then you can buy one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter