Campfire S'mores & the S'mores Kits

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
We're visiting in June and I was checking out the Rec/Activity sheets for the resorts. Campfire S'mores looks to be a fun activity! Is it? How much does that cost? It says S'mores Kits for sale. Do you know what type of chocolate is in those kits? One of the kids in our party has dairy allergy... if their chocolate has diary, can we bring our own? Thank you!

We were told at BLT that you can bring your own. At the campfire marshmallows are provided for free & you could bring your own chocolate and graham crackers.

The campfire S'mores are done every day (weather dependent). I have no idea what you are asking about in terms of the truck.

We did this once at Grand Floridian. The kids loved it and we were the only ones there. Was able to charge the S'mores kit to our room. Cannot for the life of me remember how much it was, but I'd do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter