Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Jori: "It was Hannah's idea, but it should work. We could stop by the gift shop and get things all the park goers are wearing to blend in."

MJ: "We probably only really need our faces covered. Especially from Ebony and the mind controlled campers."
Henriette: "Yeah. You girls should maybe tie your hair back too."

Hannah:"Yeah let's get like hats and tee-shirts." she started braiding her hair into two braids.

Lorelai- Get's dropped off by her parents and she looks around for one of the Camp Counselors to help her checked in and get assigned to a cabin. She shes a girl who is braiding her hair and asks her, " Hey, do you know where I can find a Counselor?"

Hannah:"I have no idea maybe near the entrance of the park?I know Robin is one of the camp counselors.But it's been a bit dangerous around here so you should be careful."She looks up and realized that the girl looked very familiar. But how?

"Lorelai?" Is that you?"

OOC: Okay, hi. Let me just explain where we are at the moment. We aren't currently at the camp. We're at Disney World, and some of the campers are at Magic Kingdom, because Jafar has taken over, mostly by mind-controlling a few other campers to do his dirty work. The rest of the campers (really the people who haven't been here for a while) are still at EPCOT, because the Head Counselor told them to stay there and not get in danger.

OOC: Sorry, I only read the first few pages of the thread. I will continue as Lorelai is at Epcot from here on out.

Lorelai: Enter the gates of Epcot Future World and hears the scary news of what is going on over at the Magic Kingdom. She says to herself, "Wow , it looks like I'll be hear at Epcot for the entire day, no using the Monorail to Park Hop over to the Magic Kingdom today." She grabs a Park Map and heads into the the park towards Spaceship Earth.

OOC:Thanks .Hannah is at the Magic Kingdom so they couldn't be talking to each other. I'll pretend that they hadn't met up.

Henriette: "Yeah. You girls should maybe tie your hair back too."
Jori: "That's a good idea," She said, putting her own hair up into a messy bun.

MJ: "Do you think many of them would recognize us in human form," She asked Henri.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!