Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Hannah:"I think it would work though it will be hard to get the staff. Knocking them out unconscious sounds good but it might not do anything."

Henriette: "Well, how did they end the mind control in the movie?"

Lucien: "I believe they broke Jafar's staff."

Henriette: "That could be problematic. Either we get Jafar's staff somehow, and I have no idea how, or maybe....if we knock them unconscious and then wake them back up, do you think that would help them?"
MJ: "Perhaps! Do we just sneak up behind Jafar and just take it?"

MJ: "How are we suppose to get it then? The only other person I know with magic like that is Ebony, and she's working with him."
Austin: "I don't know."

Henriette: "That Andrew kid, he has super-powers, doesn't he? Some sort of summoning or telekinesis or something?"

Loutus:"He took just about everyone who had magic. Our best bet would be for someone had some kinda ability or fightin' skill."

Lotus:"Well some of us can use weapons but I don't know he does have magic after all."

Lotus:"And all the villain kids who would have powers on on his side."

Henriette: "We need the staff but we can't go up against him immediately."

Lucien: "We could always try cognitive recalibration. I saw it in a movie once. This character was being possessed, so another character hit his head really hard on a metal bar, and his brain kind of reset and he came back to his normal self."

OOC: By the way, you can edit your posts so if you have an afterthought you can go back and put it in.

Henriette: "We need the staff but we can't go up against him immediately."

Lucien: "We could always try cognitive recalibration. I saw it in a movie once. This character was being possessed, so another character hit his head really hard on a metal bar, and his brain kind of reset and he came back to his normal self."

OOC: By the way, you can edit your posts so if you have an afterthought you can go back and put it in.

MJ: "Let's hope that works. I'm not going to be the one to hit them on the head though."

Hannah:She coughed.
Bellflower:"The whole cognitive recalibration sounds good. But I would hate to injure them.
Do you think a frying pan would work?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter