Camp Of Disney RP Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC I would, but I'm not supposed to give me email out on here... sorry.... Josh: He rolled his eyes and thought to Blue, Flight mode. Instantly, his suit changed again, now equipped with wings. "Up we go!" He flew teen feet into the air. "You really want me to put you down?" Alana: Her eyes glinted mischievously. "Wanna add a magic touch to it?"
Fred: "Uh, sure. "

Liam: He had to stop starting fights.

Amber: She focused and /pushed/ herself upwards next to Liam and Josh.

OOC: Ditto, sorry

Fred: "Uh, sure. "

Liam: He had to stop starting fights.

Amber: She focused and /pushed/ herself upwards next to Liam and Josh.

OOC: Ditto, sorry
Alana: She smiled and pulled out her wand. The water in front of them began twisting and curling, making a path like a water roller coaster. "Ta-da!"

Josh: "Are you gonna stop fighting now?"

Blue: Josh, be careful. Apparently this startled you, and your energy levels are rising a bit.

Josh: I feel fine, Blue. "Well?"

Alana: She smiled and pulled out her wand. The water in front of them began twisting and curling, making a path like a water roller coaster. "Ta-da!" Josh: "Are you gonna stop fighting now?" Blue: Josh, be careful. Apparently this startled you, and your energy levels are rising a bit. Josh: I feel fine, Blue. "Well?"

Liam: "Fine!"

Fred: He didn't really like roller coasters, but this might be fun. "Wow. Just wow..."

Liam: "Fine!"

Fred: He didn't really like roller coasters, but this might be fun. "Wow. Just wow..."
Alana: She grinned. "Ready?" she asked as they neared her water ride.

Josh: "Alright..." He flew back down and dropped Liam the last four feet. He landed on the ground, and his suit transformed back into the basic mode in a blue flash.

Alana: She grinned. "Ready?" she asked as they neared her water ride. Josh: "Alright..." He flew back down and dropped Liam the last four feet. He landed on the ground, and his suit transformed back into the basic mode in a blue flash.
Amber: She flipped the lights on. Liam: He walked out, grumbling.

Fred: "Yes!"

Amber: She flipped the lights on. Liam: He walked out, grumbling.

Fred: "Yes!"
Josh: His suit morphed back into his normal clothes. "Who was that?"

Jenna: She walked in, passing Liam. "He looks like he's in a bad mood," she said with a smile. "What happened?"

Alana: Their canoes rose on to the water track, speeding up a bit. "Cool!"

Josh: His suit morphed back into his normal clothes. "Who was that?" Jenna: She walked in, passing Liam. "He looks like he's in a bad mood," she said with a smile. "What happened?" Alana: Their canoes rose on to the water track, speeding up a bit. "Cool!"

Amber: "That was Liam, son of Task Master. We gave him a good scare Jenna. " She grinned.

Fred: "This is awesome!"

Cinderella8 said:
OOC I would, but I'm not supposed to give me email out on here... sorry....

Josh: He rolled his eyes and thought to Blue, Flight mode. Instantly, his suit changed again, now equipped with wings. "Up we go!" He flew teen feet into the air. "You really want me to put you down?"

Alana: Her eyes glinted mischievously. "Wanna add a magic touch to it?"

OOC: Whoops I think I did the wrong link. I'll post the right one when I get home. Thanks :)

Amber: "That was Liam, son of Task Master. We gave him a good scare Jenna. " She grinned.

Fred: "This is awesome!"
Josh: "Oh. I think I've heard of-"

Blue: "The Taskmaster: villain in the show Ultimate Spider-Man, trained assassin, can copy anyone's moves."

Josh: "How did you know that?"

Blue: "My memory practically records everything I see. I've seen a few episodes of Spider-Man."

Jenna: She looked at Blue. "Ummmmm..... what is that?"

Alana: "I know!" A few more twists and curves, then a drop came and the canoes were set back on the river. "Wow. I've never tried that before."

Josh: "Oh. I think I've heard of-" Blue: "The Taskmaster: villain in the show Ultimate Spider-Man, trained assassin, can copy anyone's moves." Josh: "How did you know that?" Blue: "My memory practically records everything I see. I've seen a few episodes of Spider-Man." Jenna: She looked at Blue. "Ummmmm..... what is that?" Alana: "I know!" A few more twists and curves, then a drop came and the canoes were set back on the river. "Wow. I've never tried that before."

Fred: He was glad that he hadn't puked. "That was cool," he said.

Amber: "An ultra link. " She sipped he coffee.

Fred: He was glad that he hadn't puked. "That was cool," he said.

Amber: "An ultra link. " She sipped he coffee.
Jenna: "I love how you say that as though it's the most obvious thing in the world."

Blue: "Technically, human, I am a Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior & Omega Class UltraLink."

Josh: "Yeah, he's an alien robot."

Jenna: "Oh, I remember now- Max Steel?"

Josh: "Yep."

Alana: She nodded. "It was." She kept canoeing.

OOC I think Alana is going to fall out of her canoe

Jenna: "I love how you say that as though it's the most obvious thing in the world." Blue: "Technically, human, I am a Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior & Omega Class UltraLink." Josh: "Yeah, he's an alien robot." Jenna: "Oh, I remember now- Max Steel?" Josh: "Yep." Alana: She nodded. "It was." She kept canoeing. OOC I think Alana is going to fall out of her canoe

Fred: "Is it difficult to remember all your spells?"

Amber: "Blue here scanned me."

OOC: Fred will probably jump in after her.

Orreed said:
Jay: "No problem." While waiting he leaned against the wall, looking out the window.

Hope: She reappeared, feeling slightly more human. She set the room right, so it looked like they had never been there.

Fred: "Is it difficult to remember all your spells?"

Amber: "Blue here scanned me."

OOC: Fred will probably jump in after her.
Alana: She shrugged. "Sorta, I usually-" She'd leaned over to make sure Fred could hear her, but she tilted too much. "Whoaa!" She fell into the cool river.

Blue: He shrugged. "I do that a lot." He flew up to Jenna. "Your amulet is giving off some weird energy ratings."

Jenna: "I can imagine it does."

Alana: She shrugged. "Sorta, I usually-" She'd leaned over to make sure Fred could hear her, but she tilted too much. "Whoaa!" She fell into the cool river. Blue: He shrugged. "I do that a lot." He flew up to Jenna. "Your amulet is giving off some weird energy ratings." Jenna: "I can imagine it does."

Amber: "Yeah..."

Fred: He dived in after her, then grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the surface.

Opal: she was walking with Jason. "Could I meet some of your friends maybe?"

Opal: she was walking with Jason. "Could I meet some of your friends maybe?"

Jason: "I haven't really made a lot if friends, but I think I talked to Dana. We could go talk to her I guess. "

Amber: "Yeah..."

Fred: He dived in after her, then grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the surface.
Jenna: She poked Blue. "I never thought I'd actually see an UltraLink."

Blue: "Watch it, human!"

Alana: She coughed. Her face turned pink. "Thanks," she said, brushing some wet hair from her face. Her little dip in the river had taken it out of its bun.

OOC Goofy, yes they are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter