Camp Of Disney RP Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Thanks for tolerating with me :blush:

Jori: Back in her cabin, she took off her sweatshirt and headed back outside. She found a tree to climb and headed steadily up. From up there she could see most of the camp. It was nice and peaceful.

OOC: If someone needs someone to talk to, Jori is open. :confused3

Jenna: She poked Blue. "I never thought I'd actually see an UltraLink." Blue: "Watch it, human!" Alana: She coughed. Her face turned pink. "Thanks," she said, brushing some wet hair from her face. Her little dip in the river had taken it out of its bun. OOC Goofy, yes they are :)
Fred: "It's okay. I was a lifeguard at one point. " He guided her back to the boat. Amber: "At least she didn't wave her hand through you. " Jason: He looked for Dana. OOC: page 253

Fred: "It's okay. I was a lifeguard at one point. " He guided her back to the boat. Amber: "At least she didn't wave her hand through you. " Jason: He looked for Dana. OOC: page 253
Blue: "Yes, that was most unpleasant."

Alana: "You were? Cool." She took her wand from her boot and shook it, trying to get the water droplets off. Then she waved it, and the two appeared on Fred's canoe, mostly dry, and under a soft blanket.

Dana: She walked up to Jason. "Heard my name; here I am."

OOC Maybe we should wait for Silv to continue...

Blue: "Yes, that was most unpleasant." Alana: "You were? Cool." She took her wand from her boot and shook it, trying to get the water droplets off. Then she waved it, and the two appeared on Fred's canoe, mostly dry, and under a soft blanket. Dana: She walked up to Jason. "Heard my name; here I am." OOC Maybe we should wait for Silv to continue...

OOC: Yeah.

Fred: Magic amazed him... And so did Alana, but he wasn't going to admit it.

Jason: "Hello Dana. "

Opal: "Dana? She's here?" She clutched Jason's hand. "Where is she?" She whispered.

Opal: "Dana? She's here?" She clutched Jason's hand. "Where is she?" She whispered.

Jason: "Right in front of you. "

OOC: We should wait for Silv, or maybe Wings can start the next thread.

Fairywings said:
OOC: no idea what to do with my characters

OOC: We could have thw adults tell the kids thier going back to camp? Or maybe explore the hellicarrier? Or deepen the Evelyn/Mike relationship?

Orreed said:
OOC: We could have thw adults tell the kids thier going back to camp? Or maybe explore the hellicarrier? Or deepen the Evelyn/Mike relationship?

OOC: We need a new thread, but I guess first one.

Fairywings said:
Hope: She reappeared, feeling slightly more human. She set the room right, so it looked like they had never been there.

Evelyn: She was sent to get Jay and Hope. "The parents are rounding up everyone, follow me."

Jay: He nodded and followed her. He suddenly got a knot in his stomach. What if they told them he and Hope would be in different places.

Orreed said:
Evelyn: She was sent to get Jay and Hope. "The parents are rounding up everyone, follow me."

Jay: He nodded and followed her. He suddenly got a knot in his stomach. What if they told them he and Hope would be in different places.

Hope: She nodded. "Let's go see then." She took Jay's hand.

Fairywings said:
Hope: She nodded. "Let's go see then." She took Jay's hand.

Jay: He held it tight and they arrived a confrence room. He and Evelyn sat down.

Thora and Gordon: they sat down after they handed Mjolnir to their father.

Evelyn: The room was quiet. She and her friends were waiting on a desion that would determine if they'd see thier romantic intrest and friends again

Agent Coulson: He ran into the room, sweat dripping off his forhead. "MIKE!" He ran to him and gave him a hug. "As soon as I heard you were in danger I flew from Portland. I'm so glad you're okay!"

Fury: "Did I ever give you permission?"

Coulson: "Er... I'll leave now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter