Camp Of Disney RP Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred: "His attitude has gotten better, but not by much. "

Amber: "So, do you have any hobbies besides fighting the elementors?"
Blue: He poked Josh. "Besides being incredibly annoying?"

Josh: "Gee thanks. I wish I had more hobbies... I think I'd be cool at sports, but I can never try."

Alana: She shrugged. "Friends are friends."

Blue: He poked Josh. "Besides being incredibly annoying?" Josh: "Gee thanks. I wish I had more hobbies... I think I'd be cool at sports, but I can never try." Alana: She shrugged. "Friends are friends."

Amber: "I like to draw. That's about it."

Fred: "Yes, and he's a useful member of our team. " He was still sad about his friend that had died...

OOC: lol

Snapdragon: He sighed. He hated to say this. "It's a male fairy."

Dana: "Fairy? This place has fairies? I thought Slugterra could get strange.."

Amber: "I like to draw. That's about it."

Fred: "Yes, and he's a useful member of our team. " He was still sad about his friend that had died...

Alana: "What's wrong?" Fred seemed unhappy.

Josh: "Cool. I'm a terrible artist," he admitted. "Unless there's like an artist-mode in Blue's database."

Blue: "Nope. Sorry."

OOC: sorry, dinner then bridhes.

Basically, the Avengers are healing up but everyone else is randomly aroung camp. My chatacters other than Hope snd Mike are open.

Dana: "Fairy? This place has fairies? I thought Slugterra could get strange.."

Alana: "What's wrong?" Fred seemed unhappy.

Josh: "Cool. I'm a terrible artist," he admitted. "Unless there's like an artist-mode in Blue's database."

Blue: "Nope. Sorry."

Snapdragon: "What's Slugterra?"

Orreed said:
Natasha: "Director, I'm not sure my view on if we should let them go back. I do know now they are public and probably under some villians eyes. I think they need to train, maybe just not at camp by Luke."

OOC: Ello! And this ^
And I just found out Cap2 is set two years after Avengers. Just found that intresting.

Dana: "Fairy? This place has fairies? I thought Slugterra could get strange.." Alana: "What's wrong?" Fred seemed unhappy. Josh: "Cool. I'm a terrible artist," he admitted. "Unless there's like an artist-mode in Blue's database." Blue: "Nope. Sorry."

Fred: "Someone died last night," he admitted.

Amber: She pulled out her note book, and found her drawing of Cinderella's castle. She had become as good as Jess, and the drawing was extremely life like

Orreed said:
Jay: "Eh I bet you're being modest." He blushed a little. "Thanks Hope. I guess we'll have to wait and see.", he said grinning.

Hope: "Yes, we shall." She was quiet for a moment, and in that moment, she had had enough. She began to sit uo, then toss her legs off the edge of the bed. "Okay, I'm done playing Hospital. You know where your sister or Thora are?"

Fairywings said:
Hope: "Yes, we shall." She was quiet for a moment, and in that moment, she had had enough. She began to sit uo, then toss her legs off the edge of the bed. "Okay, I'm done playing Hospital. You know where your sister or Thora are?"

Jay: "Woah wait you okay to get up...
I think Ev's with Eli and Mike chatting. Thora was pretty beat up. Not sure if she's better yet."

Orreed said:
Natasha: "Director, I'm not sure my view on if we should let them go back. I do know now they are public and probably under some villians eyes. I think they need to train, maybe just not at camp by Luke."

Director Fury: "Okay, everyone, I'm just going to say it. I understand you are all concerned for the well being of your children. I get it. And there are some dangers involved, just because I only use one eye does not make me blind." He looked at Steve. "Yes, mistakes were made, yes they could have executed it better. But your children have proven that they can stick up for themselves. They showed a good presence of mind and strength. They need to earn their keys and keep a close eye on Luke. If we keep a better watch on them, they'll be safe."

Orreed said:
Jay: "Woah wait you okay to get up...
I think Ev's with Eli and Mike chatting. Thora was pretty beat up. Not sure if she's better yet."

Hope: "I'm fine, Jay." She held up an arm, the sleeve was slashed and torn. "I think I may need your sister's help." When ahe stood up, she was upright but her head swam. She took a drink of water, coughing a little.

Fairywings said:
Director Fury: "Okay, everyone, I'm just going to say it. I understand you are all concerned for the well being of your children. I get it. And there are some dangers involved, just because I only use one eye does not make me blind." He looked at Steve. "Yes, mistakes were made, yes they could have executed it better. But your children have proven that they can stick up for themselves. They showed a good presence of mind and strength. They need to earn their keys and keep a close eye on Luke. If we keep a better watch on them, they'll be safe."

Natasha: She sighed, realizing her kids taking a risk could really maybe save others. "Yes Sir."

Clint: He nodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter