Camera film costs too much!

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
200 credits for 5 photos. I am doing the hidden mickey quest and have 31 so far. Buying that film over and over is really eating my credits.

I am useless at the games and am earning virtually nothing from them. Any other ways to earn credits? I have only 20 credits in my account, and hardly anything to sell.

I used the codes so that's gone too. I am going round in circles - HELP! :earseek:

Go visit all the NPC's every day for 100 credits.
The Yeti (Matterhorn)
Ned (Shrunken Ned's Shop)
The Dragon (Dungeon)
Madame Elsmerelda (The Emporium)
Captian Blackbeard (Pirate's Treehouse)

Also, you can play your mix at the Music Game every hour for 10 credits.
You can also edit and save your mix for 10 credits.

I think now it cost over 2000 credits to get 500 return and the pin for finding them that Bites!!!!!

Mal

I bought a room and then ran out of film! I need to get another 100 credits to get more film. I am with you...I am not very good at the games. I only have 14 Mickeys so I am still trying to get the Mickeys. I have been playing games to try to get more film...but that only gets me 15 credits at a time! I like the suggestion of clicking on the items to gain points every day. That will work for me! :teeth: Thanks!!

I bought the western room. Do all of the rooms have games to play? I bought the western room cause it sounded like you could play shoot 'em games in it. :confused3 I am just flyin' along, spendin' credits like crazy, and I have no idea what the heck I am doing or buying!

Miss Mickey Mania said:
200 credits for 5 photos. I am doing the hidden mickey quest and have 31 so far. Buying that film over and over is really eating my credits.

I am useless at the games and am earning virtually nothing from them. Any other ways to earn credits? I have only 20 credits in my account, and hardly anything to sell.

I used the codes so that's gone too. I am going round in circles - HELP! :earseek:
Miss Mickey: Check out the sticky thread (above) for re-useable codes. They may help gain some credits in a quick manner!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=844720

too bad you cant sell rooms you dont need :(

and hardly anything to sell.

do not sell your stuff you do not get a good return.

Please Visit the Players Guide for hints and tips on earning.

Also the codes can only be used one time per account not multi times.

If you want credits quickly after getting your 100 dailey credits go ride the Jungle cruise and just use your arrow key to fastly go thru the game do not stop to take pics you rack up 20 credits each ride.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
do not sell your stuff you do not get a good return.

Please Visit the Players Guide for hints and tips on earning.

Also the codes can only be used one time per account not multi times.

If you want credits quickly after getting your 100 dailey credits go ride the Jungle cruise and just use your arrow key to fastly go thru the game do not stop to take pics you rack up 20 credits each ride.

Mal
Good stuff to know....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter