Calling any Champagne Girl!!

What date is this for? I would love to do this! :love:

Hi Pizzie.....if you're not sailing on Terrie's cruise, just remember that you can organize a champagne girls tasting on your own cruise, whichever is the one that you're sailing on next. It's pretty easy to do and it's a lot of fun. You can make your own rules and do it the way you'll have the most fun!

Just something to consider. Many people host the party on all different cruises.

I am currently trying to organise a Champagne Girls event for the first Alaska Cruise of the season.

Corinna

Here's yet another group of us bubbly Champagne Girls on the 2010 WBTA!

150026_1565058177618_4304700_n_zpsa735a58e.jpg

Su_Kraft is popping the bubbly!

151e97a3-8c8a-4f0f-97d5-3d9f8ed86a92_zpsaf6c5aee.jpg

I am planning a champagne girls meet for our upcoming cruise in August this year on the Fantasy!

Thanks for starting such a great tradition!!

I cant figure out how to post a picture otherwise I would have added the picture of the champagne girls meet on our September 12th Canada cruise!!

I noticed that you had quite a small group. Did you get Disney to organize the tasting for you or did you do it yourselves? I am organizing Champagne Girls for the first Alaska cruise this year and our group so far is a similar size to yours and I am a bit worried that DCL says it is too small for them to do the tasting.

Corinna

I noticed that you had quite a small group. Did you get Disney to organize the tasting for you or did you do it yourselves? I am organizing Champagne Girls for the first Alaska cruise this year and our group so far is a similar size to yours and I am a bit worried that DCL says it is too small for them to do the tasting.

Corinna

Hi Corinna, did you put the notice on FB as well as the DIS? I know a lot of people only do FB. You may get more people interested that way. Just a suggestion.

Do you have a lot of people on your thread? It may be too early for some people too. Just my thoughts.

I find I have the opposite problem.....everytime I host an event I have even more people showing up than before.

Oh did you put a description and pictures up on the thread. That might get more people interested too. Again, just my thoughts.

Let us know if more people start signing up. I'm curious to know how it goes.

Here's yet another group of us bubbly Champagne Girls on the 2010 WBTA!

150026_1565058177618_4304700_n_zpsa735a58e.jpg

Su_Kraft is popping the bubbly!

151e97a3-8c8a-4f0f-97d5-3d9f8ed86a92_zpsaf6c5aee.jpg

It looks like you all had a bunch of fun. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I love looking at them all.

I am planning a champagne girls meet for our upcoming cruise in August this year on the Fantasy!

Thanks for starting such a great tradition!!

I cant figure out how to post a picture otherwise I would have added the picture of the champagne girls meet on our September 12th Canada cruise!!

YAY!!!! It's a lot of fun isn't it!!!! You'll want to do one on every cruise.

Glad you had such a great time on you Canada cruise and thank you for sharing the picture. I see some people I know in that picture. It's always fun to see them in their pink outfits and boas and tiaras.

Hi Corinna, did you put the notice on FB as well as the DIS? I know a lot of people only do FB. You may get more people interested that way. Just a suggestion.

Do you have a lot of people on your thread? It may be too early for some people too. Just my thoughts.

I find I have the opposite problem.....everytime I host an event I have even more people showing up than before.

Oh did you put a description and pictures up on the thread. That might get more people interested too. Again, just my thoughts.

Let us know if more people start signing up. I'm curious to know how it goes.

Yes, I posted this both to Facebook and on our cruise meet thread. We have a fairly small group in any case and lost a bunch of people when the bargains for the May Panama Canal Cruise were offered. I appreciate your input.

Corinna

We have a fairly small group in any case and lost a bunch of people when the bargains for the May Panama Canal Cruise were offered.

Corinna

Briefly going OT, but: :sad1:
I still wish we could do both cruises, I would have loved to meet you!

Corinna

This Canada cruise was a last minute booking for us when they offered a DVC discount. So my DIS buddy (also in the picture) and I organized this CG gathering about a week or so before the cruise. We just met in the Promenade Lounge one afternoon on a sea day and ordered from the bar--some ordered champagne, some ordered other drinks and some non alcoholic. My friend and I were the only ones that had been DCL Champagne Girls before, so we were really happy that about a dozen new CGs showed up on short notice.

We're going to be doing the same type of simple CG get together on the WBPC in May.

This Canada cruise was a last minute booking for us when they offered a DVC discount. So my DIS buddy (also in the picture) and I organized this CG gathering about a week or so before the cruise. We just met in the Promenade Lounge one afternoon on a sea day and ordered from the bar--some ordered champagne, some ordered other drinks and some non alcoholic. My friend and I were the only ones that had been DCL Champagne Girls before, so we were really happy that about a dozen new CGs showed up on short notice.

We're going to be doing the same type of simple CG get together on the WBPC in May.

Thanks for the information. I was hoping that we could have a structured tasting like I experienced on the 2011 Panama Canal cruise. This was my favourite Champagne Girls event of the three that I have participated in. I am going to wait until the three months mark, which is next week and then I email DCL to see what they say. If not the Promenade Lounge (or even the Outlook Cafe) sounds like a good idea.

Corinna

Whoops, hit send too fast!

I see I'm late for this party, as this is an old, old thread, but any CG's sailing next feb??
We have a BBC (bubbles brunch club) here at home, and can think of no better tradition to share on the high seas. LOVE to join your fun group!

I just wanted to revive this thread and thank you again Ella for the idea. So far, we have around 30 women signed up. We have had several women ask if their daughters could join us (sorry, have to be 21), so we are have a little "Ladies in Waiting" for the daughters to meet with us before/after our get together for a photo op.

Our plans are to use Ooh La La on the for the meet...can you think of a more perfect spot? :goodvibes

Thanks again, will post pics after our cruise in November. I'd love to hear any other PCG success stories!!

I just wanted to revive this thread and thank you again Ella for the idea. So far, we have around 30 women signed up. We have had several women ask if their daughters could join us (sorry, have to be 21), so we are have a little "Ladies in Waiting" for the daughters to meet with us before/after our get together for a photo op.

Our plans are to use Ooh La La on the for the meet...can you think of a more perfect spot? :goodvibes

Thanks again, will post pics after our cruise in November. I'd love to hear any other PCG success stories!!

Ooh La La will be a perfect venue for you ladies!!!! We had our son's engagement party in there last July on the Fantasy...perfect place for poppin the bubbly!!!

MJ

Whoops, hit send too fast!

I see I'm late for this party, as this is an old, old thread, but any CG's sailing next feb??
We have a BBC (bubbles brunch club) here at home, and can think of no better tradition to share on the high seas. LOVE to join your fun group!

I'm in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter