Call your shot (NBA)

I want the Raptors to win but that isn't cool cheering about Durant's injury.

it was a knee jerk reaction, the fans recovered nicely. But I hate to see injury's, and I hate Durant for leaving Ok, to sign with rival GS, but he showed me somehting tonight, he shouldnt of played but wanted to help, props

Wall to wall coverage on all media, all day.. the excitement is off the chain.

I’ve felt Rap’s in 6 since the start of the finals, but.... at home in 5 would be even better!

As far as KD playing tonight goes, it would certainly take away that persistent shadow of only winning the championship because GSW was at a disadvantage due to injuries. With that said... Go Raptors Go!! Keep doing all the things you’ve been doing & you’ve got this 🙂

We The North 🏀🇨🇦
:cheer2:

They were chanting KD KD KD as he left the floor... a show of respect as far as I could tell

At first they were cheering the injury, but Ibaka got the fans to change the cheers for the injury into chants for KD. But like I said your so into the game you ge a knee jerk reaction, I willnever critiisize I come from a city that thru horse poop at John Elway

I know everyone was saying that the Warriors were going to win because KD was back, but weren’t they saying that last game too when a bunch of players got off the IR list? Sounds like they’re setting up their excuses if/WHEN they lose.

Ok, is travelling not a thing anymore? Some of these Raptor layups look like they’re taking five steps.

Also, you can’t interfere with the ball going in the net?

Down to 15 seconds!!

One Point... one. 🙁

Tonight the better team on the floor won. Proof that you need to play every minute in every quarter... it was a great 4th quarter for the Raptors, but it needed to be more & sooner.

Still feeling Raps in 6. #believe

We The North

I know everyone was saying that the Warriors were going to win because KD was back, but weren’t they saying that last game too when a bunch of players got off the IR list? Sounds like they’re setting up their excuses if/WHEN they lose.

Well Well Well. It looks like those that said the Warriors were going to win tonight don't need any excuses. With zero points to spare. Phew.... HEHE. Stephen A. Smith isn't everyone.
Just because someone is playing doesn't mean they're uninjured. Durant is out again and so is Loony. Cousins is still not 100%.

What the f just happened?
The heart of a champion just happened, Durant out again, Loony, out again. And they pulled out another.
How the Warriors win again, well I don't have a clue. You can only run on heart so long.

What I have to be pissed off AND the damn multi-quote isn't working? :drinking1

@Hikergirl you're right - it wasn't cool. And it did happen immediately. Before the change of heart.

@low-key Thanks for being level on that. I do agree it was a knee-jerk reaction. And I do think the mindset was about Durant's absolute arrogant reaction to VanVleet playing tough against him minutes before. Trash talk is completely normal but such a sense of ugly ugly arrogance in his body and talk.

Regardless I hated seeing him go down. I want him on the floor and I can't imagine the frustration.

Last edited:
I just realized I totally forgot that Toronto could still win it in game 6 LOL

You were in my multi-quote a la What the hell kimblebee have you instantly ruled out the Raptors' next game?

Too funny.:rotfl2:
Well Well Well. It looks like those that said the Warriors were going to win tonight don't need any excuses. With zero points to spare. Phew.... HEHE. Stephen A. Smith isn't everyone.
Just because someone is playing doesn't mean they're uninjured. Durant is out again and so is Loony. Cousins is still not 100%.

The heart of a champion just happened, Durant out again, Loony, out again. And they pulled out another.
How the Warriors win again, well I don't have a clue. You can only run on heart so long.

Oh what did the almighty Stephen you say A I'll say Z Smith dictate to the masses?

What the f just happened?

I'm not watching, but I was checking the score every so often in the second half. Toronto finally goes up by 6 points then blows it. Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Basketball happened. Insert big wink. Three minutes to go is an eternity in bball.

Raptors did not take our lucky call with Cousins and close it down.

And Warriors showed their composure. And heart.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter