California Grill - Picture Report - Relive the experience! ADDED MAY '09 Pics Page 23

Fantastic photos again!!! We'll be there this Saturday armed with our new lens! I will be aiming for your greatness once again! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reminding me of the superb meal me and dh enjoyed for our 5th wedding anniversary. The best pork I have ever eaten in my life and the views were pure disney magic. DH ate every scrap of his dinner which is unusual. Will definitely be on the list for 2008 visit.

It will take me quite some time to edit all my pictures with new URLs - getting there very slowly - mostly based on demand....

I know you're working on it, but I'd love to see your California Grill pics. :) We're going to try to go there on our upcoming trip, and I'd love to see some wonderful pics!!

Thanks! :hippie:

I know you're working on it, but I'd love to see your California Grill pics. :) We're going to try to go there on our upcoming trip, and I'd love to see some wonderful pics!!

Thanks! :hippie:

ditto! can't wait to see them! :banana:

I didn't realize that the new host/site's options are more complex / confusing than I am used to - I made some changes - see if you can see them now?

Great photos. Look like they're from Food & Wine magazine. Very professional looking. We will be dining there twice when we visit in August. This will our first time eating at CG ( we're on the DDxDP). Can't wait!!!

:dance3:

I am hoping to get reservations for an adult only meal for my hubby, myself and his parents during our trip in Oct.

Now I am wondering how in the blue blazes am I suppose to choose what to order. I struggle anyway with most places, (cause most stuff sounds so good) but EVERYTHING I have seen in these photos I would eat and I love.

Kirsten

I subscribed to this thread. Fantastic review and photos, thank you.

Fantastic! Thanks, those are really gorgeous.

Thank you so much!!

You must be a professional!

No, just an amatuer who likes to eat!!

I am hoping to get reservations for an adult only meal for my hubby, myself and his parents during our trip in Oct.

Now I am wondering how in the blue blazes am I suppose to choose what to order. I struggle anyway with most places, (cause most stuff sounds so good) but EVERYTHING I have seen in these photos I would eat and I love.

Kirsten

It's a good problem to have!! If you have any questions, let me know.

what is all included...........is sushi an appe? :goodvibes

Some sushi used to be allowed for appetizer on the original (now known as "basic") - but now that appetizers are no longer included in the DDP (or DxDP), I am not sure whether it matters anymore.

I subscribed to this thread. Fantastic review and photos, thank you.

You're welcome!!

Thank you for the wonderful photos
What would you recommend for a picky eater?

Thank you for the wonderful photos
What would you recommend for a picky eater?

You're welcome - and the simple answer for picky-eaters-I've-known would be to order the filet with everything on the side (such as the "sauce" - they'll put it in a gravy-like container and you can taste and add as/if desired). Plan B would be to choose any entree and request it be prepared the way you like. It is all good.

We didn't take too many pictures last trip, but the sunset was rather nice

p557241136-4.jpg

p429983595-4.jpg

p869718999-4.jpg

Spectacular Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just made a 5:30pm ADR for CG on Nov 30th.
If our ADR is for 5:30, once we check-in do we get to head right upstairs? Or do we wait for our table downstairs?

Thank you for the pictures, they changed my mind about CG. I've heard about it but wasnt sure if it was just another fancy resturant

Are the portions filling? Just while I've had sushi I've only had the small supermarket kind and found that the smallish portons doesnt exactly fill me (though I guess it wouldnt with a small amount like that)

Also...do they do non-alcoholic drinks? Me and DBF will be 20 when we go in a few weeks. Sadly both not quite old enough to enjoy the pleasures of fine wine in WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter