Cali Grill in September '13?

seasidespences

Mouseketeer
All of the posts I am reading say that Cali Grill will open back up in late summer of this year...any idea if they'll be open in September??? Oh how I hope they will be!!

Thanks! I had searched and could only find "late summer." So glad to hear this b/c I was really looking forward to taking my family here for dinner! Hope they stay on schedule w/ the refurb!

No ADRS yet, and those who have contacted WDW-DINE have been told they do not know when the ADRS might open up.

I've tried too, for September. I think they may wait until they get a better idea of whether or not they are on schedule or not before they book adrs. Just keep checking.

Same here...tried to book this am when my ADR window opened...no can do just yet...cm suggested calling back May/June...not sure I can wait that long...patience is not one of my virtues!

Thinking about getting an ADR here for Oct. We've never been to CG. I hope the booking opens up soon.

Tried for an October ressie with no luck. Really hate the "just keep calling back" approach, but this is an adult-only trip and CG is must-do! Let's keep the disboard info network on this.

Thought it was interesting that, in the latest Disney Parks Blog post, they stated "early fall". First time I saw that.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ts-fall-debut-at-disneys-contemporary-resort/

Considering fall technically doesn't start until Sept 21 & all the MDE CG Dining page says now is, "As part of our continuing efforts to exceed the expectations of our Guests, California Grill is currently closed for enhancements. Please check back here for the latest updates and information about when it will reopen." I don't think they really have a clue yet.

I'd be surprised to know anything until about 6-8 weeks out max but I only time will tell.

The latest notice I have seen indicates "Late August or early September" but nothing more than that. The last official notice said "late summer" which could be as late as September 22.

Called for other October reservations today Still no CG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter