Cabanas at Aulani

Thanks to all here for the heads up post. We are DVC members and I called Aulani today directly to book a pool cabana for a few of the days were are visiting. I asked if it was available for Wed. thru Sat. (6/20-23) and was suprised to hear that only Friday was sold out, since there is only 7 cabanas for rental. I booked one for Thursday and one for Saturday and requested to be situated by the main pool (no guarantees).

Glad to hear you could make your reservations. :thumbsup2 Agree that without reading this thread I doubt I would have made reservations before arriving. Initially we were only thinking a half day rental and when I called and found out that I couldn't reserve the half day we decided to go for the full day, which actually works out better. I am just glad to know that we not have to worry about saving a chairs :)

Can anyone tell me the locations of the 7 cabanas? Is there one with a better view? Are they located by the main pool? Are there any cabanas near the quiet pool? Just trying to figure out which one to request for our stay, we are a family of 4 with 2 low key teenagers.

Can anyone tell me the locations of the 7 cabanas? Is there one with a better view? Are they located by the main pool? Are there any cabanas near the quiet pool? Just trying to figure out which one to request for our stay, we are a family of 4 with 2 low key teenagers.

There is another thread on here somewhere where this was discussed. Cabana #1 has the best view. It's the only one with a direct ocean view. There are 3 cabanas next to it so if you are in Cabana 2, you would have to look through Cabana 1 to see ocean.

That thread recommended Cabanas 1 through 4 and the poster said that he/she did not know the numbers on the two cabanas located by the children's play area so I assume that 1-4 are closer to the main pool.

I put in a request for Cabana 1 when I made my reservations because I have someone in our party with mobility issues that will be unable to walk on the beach so I hope he can at least have one day with a nice view.

There is another thread on here somewhere where this was discussed. Cabana #1 has the best view. It's the only one with a direct ocean view. There are 3 cabanas next to it so if you are in Cabana 2, you would have to look through Cabana 1 to see ocean.

That thread recommended Cabanas 1 through 4 and the poster said that he/she did not know the numbers on the two cabanas located by the children's play area so I assume that 1-4 are closer to the main pool.

I put in a request for Cabana 1 when I made my reservations because I have someone in our party with mobility issues that will be unable to walk on the beach so I hope he can at least have one day with a nice view.

Great to know. Thank you!

Thanks to all here for the heads up post. We are DVC members and I called Aulani today directly to book a pool cabana for a few of the days were are visiting. I asked if it was available for Wed. thru Sat. (6/20-23) and was suprised to hear that only Friday was sold out, since there is only 7 cabanas for rental. I booked one for Thursday and one for Saturday and requested to be situated by the main pool (no guarantees).

I preface this by saying I could be wrong but I thought there was more than 7 cabanas. I was also told there was at least 8 cabanas. Are there going to be more cabanas open once more of the hotel opens up? Can anyone confirm if 7 cabanas is the correct amount?

I preface this by saying I could be wrong but I thought there was more than 7 cabanas. I was also told there was at least 8 cabanas. Are there going to be more cabanas open once more of the hotel opens up? Can anyone confirm if 7 cabanas is the correct amount?

Directly from the Aulani sight:

Poolside Cabanas
Eight private cabanas provide poolside splendor for up to 6 Guests. Each offers a variety of amenities, including a 32-inch flat panel TV, ceiling fan, refrigerator, WiFi, upgraded furniture, fruit bowl and complimentary bottled water.

Amenities are subject to change. Private dining is available at an extra charge. Reservations are suggested—please arrange through the Lobby Concierge.

Of course things could have changed and now there is only 7. As Pakey posted I have too read that cabana #1 is the best view as well as there were a couple by the kids area to avoid (well if that location would bother you). I didn't make any requests but thinking maybe I might even though I know it's just a request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter