CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

Are the floats rentable for more than a day? I may just bring my own, but I don't know if I want to pack one or not. Maybe find a dollar store selling them and just leave them there.

You don't rent them, you buy them. They are relatively inexpensive and lots of people give them away when they are done.

I have read that some people give their floats away to new guests when the are leaving

I would buy floats at Walmart or the dollar stores and then pass on the floats to others when you leave

If you plant to return, then keep your floats and pack them for going back home

Are the floats rentable for more than a day? I may just bring my own, but I don't know if I want to pack one or not. Maybe find a dollar store selling them and just leave them there.
You BUY the floats, one price and you own it, not a rental. That way you have them for the length of your stay. And many do leave them there after that because it is too hard to bring back home. Or you might want to bring them home since they are of better quality than cheap ones from the dollar store.

You BUY the floats, one price and you own it, not a rental. That way you have them for the length of your stay. And many do leave them there after that because it is too hard to bring back home. Or you might want to bring them home since they are of better quality than cheap ones from the dollar store.

Would they be considered souvenirs? i.e. do they have the hotel name on them or something?

When I stayed there I don't remember them having CB on them. It's been quite a while so that might have changed.

I'm using my phone so it's hard to tell when these were taken but I just pulled the pic off the web. Couldn't post it correctly but just click the link. You might still be a happy panda!

Last edited:
I enlarged the pic and it has Cabana Bay listed on it

Thanks homie!

I didn't see that... Slap the name on it and they can charge $2 more, easily.

Oh.. and I downloaded the in park app and I can see the two new towers for the resort!

I didn't see that... Slap the name on it and they can charge $2 more, easily.

Oh.. and I downloaded the in park app and I can see the two new towers for the resort!
They look to be getting close to completion. They better get moving though. Last time I checked they were bookable starting 3-28. Haven't checked in a while. Lots and lots of construction all around universal property.
Yes, the floats are a bit pricey in my opinion. Bring your own and have them fill it.

I just looked on smile.amazon.com for a pool float.. I like the sit and float model and the price on amazon was .83 more than the pictured price. Saving a dollar or two bringing my own isn't worth it when I am already paying so much for a vacation :)

I just looked on smile.amazon.com for a pool float.. I like the sit and float model and the price on amazon was .83 more than the pictured price. Saving a dollar or two bringing my own isn't worth it when I am already paying so much for a vacation :)
Agreed!

even i knew that being a simpson fan

pc, you need to watch more simpson shows.
get your kids started on that and they will teach you new things.
I'm more of a family guy viewer. I do remember watching the very first Simpsons episode after the super bowl.
My kids watch weird shows on Cartoon Network.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter