bye

I think your dress is absolutely beautiful. Do you have a way to carry the train easily throughout the day? If so you may be fine without the bustle. If not you might try a french bustle -- my stepdaughter had this type of bustle and it was great - not poofy at all. Love the fact that you're donating your dress -- so many people will benefit!

I'm just worried that your train is gonna get trashed on the wedding day and it'll show up in the MK pix (if you don't carry it over your arm all day). I kept my dress bustled the entire day except for the 30 minutes of the ceremony, and it was so nice not to have to think about it.

Bustling should only cost around $10 per connection, and a train that simple isn't going to need many connections. Mine only had 4. You could bustle it any time you're traveling between sites and leave it down the rest of the time maybe...

One thing you could do is have a wrist loop installed (there may already be one, too!). You'd have to carry the train all day, but it would look very elegant and be easier to deal with than bustling and unbustling.... :thumbsup2

i love the brunette... i was a blonde myself b4 going brunette around christmas time... and i LOVED it... if u think its too dark, just give it a few weeks... mine has lightened up considerably!... but i think u look beautiful, it really makes ur eyes light up! i say stick with it

i died my hair nearly black after my wedding, it lightened up quite a bit in the following weeks. i think your hair looks great that color!

chiming in on the birdcage issue, how did we do the kiss: this is actually funny, mark said the minute he saw it, he was nervous about how he was going to lift it up, mine covered my whole face, well, he did lift it and that wasn't the issue (which wasn't really an issue at all really), it was difficult to get it back on, by the end of the day he was a pro, he just lifted up the bottom a little and whammo!

i hope you go with a BC veil. i think they are so beautiful!

i don't think you'll need a bustle, but you're going to have to carry the train on your arm so it doesn't get filthy, especially at sbp, which can never be sparkling clean since its outside!

First I must say that I love your dress. I have just ordred mine but seeing you in your dress makes me want to go try it on.

Also, I think you look great with brown hair - it looks so heathly and shinney. I know what you mean about the blond thing. I have been coloring my hair since I was about 16. The only thing I would do to your hair if you wanted to was to add some very subtly highlights to it. I think the dark hair looks great with your eyes.

I also like the birdcage look - it would not work for me and my dress - but it would be great with yours.

Linda

Your hair looks great that color! It really makes your eyes stand out! I think that it will grown on you if you give it some time!

PS: not that it matters, but is that shirt you have on in that picture from Limited? If it is, I think I'm wearing the same one right now :)

I think you look unbelievably great as a brunette... now we're even more twins... as I have dark hair too! You should totally keep the gorgeous new color!

Wow! Sweetie, with your eyes, you are stunning as a brunette! I am so glad that you are here to have a PJ after having gone through chemo. :hug: What a joyous celebration your wedding day will be. The dress is absolutely stunning on you (oh, and on the bustle issue -- not that I know much, but I think the gown is so gorgeous and could be easily ruined dragging on the ground too much, so while I am usually the frugal one, I'd suggest spending a bit extra to have it bustled so that it will be as gorgeous and pristine at the end of the day as at the beginning :thumbsup2 ).

I love the dark hair! Like Cam and a few other ladies said - it really makes your eyes stand out. I say stick with it for a couple weeks and see if the color fades a bit, but I think it looks beautiful!

Just read through your PJ... My goodness, I felt like I was reading my own! Never thought I'd want to get married, hate living Florida, asked for a small, but perfect stone for my e-ring, got married at SBP in December.

I love your dress! It is beautiful and unique. We did a lot of walking along the boardwalk and it is filthy. We walked from SBP into the BWI and then from Epcot to BWI after our dessert party. The underside of my dress is so gross-- but it didn't show in our MK pics. They don't really take close ups so details like that don't show. I would suggest a wrist thing like Lurkyloo mentioned or having it bustled. My bustle at an independent seamstress was less than $50 (I had a 3 point French bustle).

Love the new hair color! I change my own frequently-- in fact I'm due to go tomorrow.

Good luck with the rest of your planning! A December wedding at WDW is the best!!

Leave your color!!! I love it!! It's gorgeous :) It looks natural and you should look natural on your wedding day!!!

if anything maybe put a couple highlights in your hair,maybe a caramel color,nothing too bright because your getting married in Dec.

Dawn, we'll definitely meet up somehow. We extended our arrival and departure times as well... We arrive on Nov. 29 and leave Dec. 5... yay yay!

I love the dark hair! It does make your eyes pop! Love it!

Ok one, your dress is gorgeous!!!! Two, leave your hair dark, it looks so pretty! Three your dog is so cute!!!! Four, I am getting married the SAME DAY!!! Thats so exciting! We are getting married at home on the 5th then going on a Disneymoon the 14th-18th at the Poly then going on a Disney cruise. Im trying to get df to extend our honeymoon so we leave the 12th after work, if we do we would just stay at an allstar till we move to the POLY.

Your dress is beautiful! Your hair color is amazing! I think you should let your dog poop on that man's grass while he is away! That will teach him!!:rotfl:

twin... you're soo funny about your dog! Good for you for standing up for yourself! I think it's great your donating your dress. I might consider that, but i tend to get too attached to material items... hmmm... something to think about! Can't wait for more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter