BWV Wait List Came Through!

MicheleC

DVC Member--BWV and BL
I can't believe how well the wait list worked. Last week I was really bummed out because we couldn't get our 1 bdrm--preferred view for BWV for Oct 21-27th. Last year I called at the 11-month window and of course had no problem. We had decided we'd skip this year since I had a baby just after Christmas, but of course, the Disney spirit got the best of us and we decided to go for it. When we called last week we couldn't get the week we wanted. I booked the BCV instead but we weren't sure about that since we love the Boardwalk Villas. I didn't really know how the wait list worked until I posted here last week. Thank you everyone who helped me. I went on the wait list last Friday and yesterday (Tuesday) when I called to complete my Beach Club reservation I was told that my wait list matched already! I am so thrilled. I guess the 7-month window for those dates just passed and perhaps some people cancelled boardwalk reservations to get other properties. Whatever the reason--I'm ecstatic--can't wait to go "home" again!!!

Congratulations on your ressies! I always like reading waitlist successes! We have not needed the waitlist yet, but it is nice to know if we do, it does work :)

Same thing happened with us, on a smaller scale. We are going Oct 26 - Nov 1 and booked a one bedroom preferred. We waitlisted for our first two nights in a studio preferred. Just a few days ago we got our new confirmation with the studio the first two nights, then the one bedroom the rest!

Thanks to everyone who switched their ressies over to the BCV!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter