BWV resale price per point range?

I doesn't seem looking at the fee schedules that its worth loosing a sale over the 1,000.00 to 2,000.00 negotiations on a given contract usually are. I mean if you look at fidelity closing on their site the difference between selling a 7500.00 contract and a 6500.00 contract really isn't that much. I may be wrong. I think some of the confusion seems to be the role or realtors in FL. Under normal circumstances the realtor represents the seller unless he has a buyers contract. I think I read somewhere that in the timeshare contract they represent the contract. Again I maybe wrong. Just looked over fidelity fees just really doesn't seem to be a big difference in what they get paid for a 7000.00 vs a 10,000.00 contract. Something else funny is it seemed to change per resort as well. May just be individual contracts i'm seeing the difference in.

So let me think then.. How do they get bigger comissions? I think we know who they work for..

To suggest that the brokers would jeopardize a sale (not to mention their license) over what amounts to $50 in commissions is laughable. Remember, even if they squeeze out a few extra dollars per point, they only get 10% of that. It's a numbers game. They get paid by moving a lot of contracts, not by micromanaging the price per point of individual contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!