• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV - only one 1-level grand villa??

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I had requested that we have a one floor grand villa for our upcoming January trip. I called MS today for a few questions and the CM said that we have been reserved for the one story gv that is "accessible". I said that we didn't need one that is "accessible" and he said that there is only 1 1-level gv and it is accessible. So, I asked him to take off my request for that and put in a request for the highest floor so that we could see Illuminations (a little) from the villa.

Was I told correct information??:confused3

Well, I just called MS again to confirm and the CM actually called BWV for me and said that information was incorrect; there are several one-story gv and they are not all "accessible", so she put back my request (which of course is not a guarantee...) :)

Of the 7 BWV GV's I believe only 2 are two story and the rest are single level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter