Buying groceries at Fort

ruthdoege

Earning My Ears
Does the Mercantile or store sell frozen hot dogs, or hamburger? Also how about milk, jam, breads? I may need to stock up when we arrive. Is there a place I can find what is stocked in the store?

Milk, jelly, and bread YES
Hot Dogs I want to say yes but not 100 pct sure
Hamburger both as Chop meat or prepared patties I just don't know. My gut reaction is NO. You can order a lot of this from Garden Grocer and other delivery services (Amazon Walmart} but be aware Disney is no longer accepting 3 rd Party deliveries and holding them for you

While they have all of the items you asked about, it would almost be cheaper to eat out rather than pay the crazy high prices at the trading post. I think the only item that isnt/wasnt crazy high is the Entemans baked goods (donuts etc)

Hmmm Sounds like prices are outrageous. How about frozen pizza or something to just quick microwave?

Thanks so much for this link for "groceries" pricey BUT not as bad as I was thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter