buying a year pass?

tkme4ard

Merry Christmas!
can anyone buy a year pass? is it for FL residents only? Are the visits unlimited with a year pass?

I don't think you have to be a Florida resident to get an annual pass. I know someone who purchased them for their family (traveled from NY twice) & took advantage of them-I think it was Disney-maybe Universal???:confused3

Anyone can buy an annual pass for WDW. We're from PA and have them :thumbsup2
There is a difference between a "premium annual pass" and an "annual pass". The "premium ap" gives unlimited admission to the water parks and disney quest in addition to WDW parks.
Either type of annual pass gives unlimited admission to the 4 parks (and park hopping). There are other benefits, too - like discounts on meals (10%). You will want to review disney's list of benefits.
For us (we buy PAP's with DVC discount), our "break even" point is somewhere around 10 days.
You can find more info on WDW home page, tickets, annual passes.

Yes, anyone can be an Annual Pass (AP) holder. This site has pretty comprehensive info about all the different types of passes, you might want to take a look:
http://www.mousesavers.com/tickets.html

Under "advice, tips, and tricks - confused? start here" there's a section on whether or not an AP is for you. That is where I would start. I am linking to the main page so you can see all the different sections on the site that give info. I love mousesavers - such a wealth of info there. Sign up for the free monthly newsletter if you haven't already.

When we buy AP's, we activate them on the first day of our trip, then we plan a return trip in the weeks just before it expires. That way, we get two trips out of one AP. If your total stay over two trips is going to be more than 10 days, then it works out better to buy an AP. Also take into consideration that AP holders do get some discounts, which can be nice.

hth

We've had them twice, and we live in Maryland. One year we went 3 times, so it really paid off.

We've also gotten really great discounts at the resorts with them, so all in all, if you're going to go more than once in a year, it can be a good deal!

Also one of the things that swayed me to go for the AP was the DDE card. It takes 20% off the food and drinks at many places. It does add on automatic 18% gratuity, so basically when we eat the price inclued the tip if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter