• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy US cash now! rate: $1.3024 Cdn!!!!!!

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
As of this posting: the Canadian dollar is at its highest in 10 yrs!
$1Cdn = .7678 cents US
$1USD= $1.3024 CDN

" Disclaimer*****this is the bank currency trading rate,******"

At your bank it will be around $1.32, what a great rate!
Time to stuff the US piggy again.

Thanks for the heads up Wendy, I was thinking of getting some more today anyway.

Even better this morning: $1.2986 :hyper:

Everyone's bank rate will vary a bit. The whole point is the the Canadian dollar is getting stronger.

Actually it's the US dollar getting weaker but who's complaining?

Thanks for the heads-up....Off to buy more $$$$::yes::

I paid 1.321 at TD/Canada Trust yesterday afternoon. Might go again today for some more to average it out.

Boohoo for us living down here........but great news for family and friends up in Canada ::yes::
We really took at hit when we moved down here......exactly two years ago it was $1.63 when we coverted our Canadian dollars :earseek:
It is the weak US dollar, but the media has been reporting that the economy is getting stronger.....so buy those US$$ now. (BTW - the new $20 is out - it's nice, a bit of colour in it)

I hope now we will get more visitors that bring us Tim's coffee, Coffee Crisp and flavored Trident gum (they only have the minty flavours down here.....no raspberry, citrus and cherry - yum!)

My husband has a US trust fund so we watch the dollar very closely and frequently transfer money both ways. I was talking to our broker yesterday and he said that the Cdn dollar has broken through an important barrier and will probably continue to rise.

Allison

Update...

I just bought some for 1.3139...Just had to tell everyone.

It was at a Caisse Popolaire(French bank in Eastern Canada) and I got $55 US for 72.26 Canadian...:tongue:

I already had $1000 US from a few weeks ago but needed a little more for a surprise for DH...(Dolphin cruise in St. Pete Beach)

I will try to buy more when I get paid or if I can roll up my piggy bank before the exchange goes up.

This sure beats the 1.613 I paid in October 2001...:crazy2: Now that was painful...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter