Busch Garden 2nd day free?

I don't think Busch Gardens is giving 2nd day free right now. I am not sure they ever have but in the combo Sea World / Busch Gardens ticket (one day at each park) you still get the second day at Sea World free. I think it prices at $78.95. Maybe DIS offers discounts as well.

Thanks. I also found out after my post from BG directly, that you can buy a second day ticket for BG upon leaving the park for $10.95. You have to use the 2nd dayticket within 10 days. Such a deal! Not as good as free, but alot better than $48.

By my count that is two days at SW and two days at BG for $88.95. Not bad. Or 2 days at BG for $59, also very good. Imagine what a four day Disney ticket would cost!

The best bargain on a disney ticket is the Annual Pass. On the 8th day, you go for free for the rest of the year. We sheduled two trips in a 365 day period: for examples Dec 5-11, 2000 and September 5-11, 2001. 14 days at the park for $350.

$350/$50=7 days. We had AP since 1998. We're up to 4 trips a year or 21 days free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter